PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer: Connectivity issues and Etc.

Metroid3311
07-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Hello to everyone and Ubisoft, i love this gmae and have given it a rating of 9/10. I have the PC version of the game and was the first person to own a copy in my area.
But theres one problem i have been having as of the last 2 days, on the first day this game was out multiplayer was fine, i never got booted for lack of connection and i was ranked at 15 out of 96, then today i can barely get on a server, when i get on everyone has bad connections and i end up losing what i have done after 2 minutes because i get kicked to the main menu saying my internet connection to the internet lobby has stoped working.

All other games i have i never get kicked for coneection problems with less than 12 players, i can play a call of duty multiplayer match with 40+ people and never even lagg, but this games multiplayer is barely working so now i can't play. Also i notice i don't see any protection system liek punkbuster, thats quite concerning since there are alot of hackers in games that have a protection system yet this game has nothing.

also another issue thats annoying is that if a leader closes a server early or i get kicked because of connectivity i don't keep my money or the stats so i am falling behind. this gets annoying if also i have to leave or something and the match isn't over i lose my awsome score.

i am sorry but i would like something done,i know its brand new the game but lots of people are having issues. so for now its back to single player, i have beat the game with Ray only and i am almost done with beating it with Thomas only so i really want to play multiplayer.

I hope soemthing can be done.
Thank you from Metroid3311

Cyphis
07-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Metroid, I feel your pain. I am getting the same thing happening and it is most frustrating. I get on some decent server and the people there already have all their characters unlocked and are kicking butt. When finally I get a buildup of cash, then the horrid message saying "the internet connection to the internet lobby has stopped working". At the point, seeing as this has been happening so much, I let out a blood curdling scream and start ripping out hair.

PLEASE UBI or whoever....do something. I cannot afford to loose any more hair.

Metroid3311
07-03-2009, 07:27 AM
Ya i wish someone could help us, i mena this is a great game but we need some fixes, what i hate is when companys ignore PC users and go help console users first, but yes i know no one is getting help right now.

i really hope there aren't going to be alot of hackers in this game because thats going to suck. i hate whenpeople pirate a game or hack it when i paid good money to play it.

Liquid_Z
07-03-2009, 07:34 AM
Yesterday I was playing online on the PC and had nooo problems. I played Quick Matches, Custom Matches and even hosted a few of my own. However,there was one server that I got a "Timed out" on and one that would sorta freeze when trying to connect to. But I other then that had no problems had hours of fun playing yesterday!

Lt_Scud
07-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Hi all,

I having exactley the same problem. installed the game, set game up, played single player for an hour or so, then changed to multiplayer. And guess what..."the internet connection to the internet lobby has stopped working". What's this all about? A patch is needed fast.

When I do get on line to play, there is no lag then suddenly, booted.

I'm new to this game, but play Call of Duty 4 so I know it's not my comp.

Regards Lt Scud.

Effect2009
07-03-2009, 09:19 AM
today at the morning runs fine in my own server now give that annoying thing and dcs all the time, and major of time you cant even complete the match

DirtH2o
07-07-2009, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by dannyb0i:
Yesterday I was playing online on the PC and had nooo problems. I played Quick Matches, Custom Matches and even hosted a few of my own. However,there was one server that I got a "Timed out" on and one that would sorta freeze when trying to connect to. But I other then that had no problems had hours of fun playing yesterday!

this connection time out is a pain... had yet to play mutiplayer... why does ubisofe games always have connection mutiplayer problems out of the box , they never work.... you either have to open ports or go through some big change just to play.. i'm learning my lesson never buy another ubisoft game when it first comes out .. wait till they patch it a few times