PDA

View Full Version : Modern Assassin team ACR (Spoilers)

ShaneO7K
12-27-2011, 04:36 PM
I've been wondering since I've seen the ending, but how did Desmond and the others manage to end up just outside what I'm going to assume is the Grand Temple which was also seen in the end cutscene after talking to Jupiter.

I know that they had got Desmond from Rome to America, but for them to just open the door of the van and be right at where they needed be when I assume Desmond is the only one who could've known where to go seeing as they couldn't monitor him just seems a little hard to believe.

If I missed something along the way please tell me. And if this has been covered on a previous thread, I am sorry but I am just back from going dark from the forum back in November and could not find anything that mentions this specifically.

misterB2001
12-27-2011, 04:39 PM
in the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC of Brotherhood, you are given map co-ordinates upon completion

ShaneO7K
12-27-2011, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by misterB2001:
in the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC of Brotherhood, you are given map co-ordinates upon completion

Oh yeah, I had forgot about that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif. No worries then.