PDA

View Full Version : Please

Chesskenedy2008
11-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Ubisoft, please translate the Chessmaster XI for the portuguese...!!!

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please,

Chesskenedy2008
11-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Ubisoft, please translate the Chessmaster XI for the portuguese...!!!

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please,

Enter_the_Drago
11-09-2007, 05:21 PM
how about you learn english, like the rest of the civilised world

chessou
11-09-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm not sure but it seems that your answer is completely stupid Enter_the_Drago.
So for you only people who speak english is civilized... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif
Good, good, very good way of thinking.
Come on all! We have the luck to have on this forum the guy who is the most open minded that i never see in my life : Enter_the_Drago ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

perfectshark
11-13-2007, 01:58 AM
I think you should release language packages at some points in this game. I wanted to teach chess to some friends who only speak spanish, I altough I consider chessmaster the best chess tutorial software, I cannot tell them to use it to learn. just to practice (to be fair, I don't recommend any other software for this matter).

I shouldn't be that difficult since you already made them in english and french. But also can deliver them as add-ons in the download section. If you put them as Betas in the community, I bet bunch of people will help Ubi to "debug" it. Also, most of the terms and tutorials doesn't change to much from version to version. So we could have a huge base of language for next CM generations.

Thanks in advance for your wonderfull game. Being playing with it since CM 3000.