PDA

View Full Version : CM11: The game stuck after the first opening video

Dark_chocolate
12-15-2007, 03:50 AM
I have a strange problem, that occured after 2 weeks of playing without any problems...
After i double click the right icon to play the game, i see the first opening video, BUT... instead of the opening menu- learn, play, fun
i see green randomaly shapes that makes me nervous...needless to say, the only thing i can do is to "resign"= exit the game.
to be honest, the problem with the colors started 2-3 days ago, while playing in the tournament and to colors at the backrounds start changing.
I don't have any problems to see videos, i reinstalled directX10, and also the CM11.. i deduce to load of the CPU by disconnects the internet and close all the programs.. nothing helped..

1) can i bypass that menu, and start tight at the acadamy for example?
2) how can i solve the problem..?
thanks in advanced..

Dark_chocolate
12-15-2007, 03:50 AM
I have a strange problem, that occured after 2 weeks of playing without any problems...
After i double click the right icon to play the game, i see the first opening video, BUT... instead of the opening menu- learn, play, fun
i see green randomaly shapes that makes me nervous...needless to say, the only thing i can do is to "resign"= exit the game.
to be honest, the problem with the colors started 2-3 days ago, while playing in the tournament and to colors at the backrounds start changing.
I don't have any problems to see videos, i reinstalled directX10, and also the CM11.. i deduce to load of the CPU by disconnects the internet and close all the programs.. nothing helped..

1) can i bypass that menu, and start tight at the acadamy for example?
2) how can i solve the problem..?
thanks in advanced..

Orcafied
12-18-2007, 02:55 AM
If I understood correct, it might be a problem related to the video card. Try reinstalling the video drivers too. It might help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif