PDA

View Full Version : @ Enforcer. VVS campaign brilliant, but having problems.

dazza9806482
11-22-2005, 03:49 AM
Hi guys, and enforcer

loving this campaign, but im about 7 missions in and even though my aircraft is specified as the LAGG3- im getting put in the support mig's or even the biplanes?

anyone else have this problem? is it just a case of editing the mission file?

Enforcer572005
11-22-2005, 10:05 PM
huh? OK, this sometimes happens to misn blders when they are making the misns. Hve you done any mods to the misns at all?

if youre on misn 7, it is hte last one you should be in the I-16 in the end to the smolensk part of teh cmpn. the laggs come next in the defense of moscow. There are 3 support laggs that show up while the field is under attack in misn 7 though, but you should definitely be flying the lead I-16 and be the first one off the runway while the base is under attack. Its my favorite misn of the cmpn and never goes the same twice, which is why i have it also in single misns.

Did you pick a high rank when you started the cmpn? You need to pick at least major if i remember correctly, as rank determines what position you fly in a formation. sometimes it can even put you in a different plane if your rank is too low. that is the only thing i can think of as causing that. try starting over (i know that is a pain) and make your pilots rank alot higher, like major. I beleive that should take care of that problem. I think i have that in the readme somewhere...at least I meant to.

THis is why most cmpn builders tell you to pick the highest rank possible, so you will wind up where they designed you to be. I found that major is high enough to accomplish this usually, which is why i made my main character a major.

post on here what happens and ill be checking it regularly.

dazza9806482
11-23-2005, 02:22 AM
Thats the answer! I started of on the lowest rank.

I should have read the readme.... sorry mate.

thanks for reply and also thanks for an excellent campaign.

Enforcer572005
11-23-2005, 04:04 AM
Cool, Im so relieved. I should have also referred you to the sticky on the misn blder forum about this.

Good hunting comrade. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif