PDA

View Full Version : Can u hop off ledges,PLEASE HELP NOT YET RESOLVED

wolfy000
01-01-2012, 04:15 PM
I tried this same question but it was never resolved
Can u simply like walk off or hop off a ledge, straight down, like hired thieves do. Some people said walk to a ledge and tap high profile or press and nudge forward. None of it worked, except in assassins creed bloodlines on psp. I tried on revelations and it didn't work, can anyone help.
Also in revelations can u throw dust with anything other than fists equiped

bebo23
01-01-2012, 04:36 PM
You can't walk straight off ledges.

(On the ground) Enzo stopped walking once he reached the edge of a curb and looked down like he was on an edge of a rooftop. He had top jump to move.

Poodle_of_Doom
01-01-2012, 05:13 PM
First off, its Ezio not Enzio. Second of all, I've had no problem making this happen by tapping the high profile button as I reach the edge.

LightRey
01-01-2012, 06:23 PM
It depends on the height of the fall. If it's too high, it won't work.

Voltige2011
01-01-2012, 09:06 PM
1. You can fall if its a short distance, in Revelations you can use the hookblade to do a quick flip and grab the edge.
2. No.

Serrachio
01-01-2012, 09:17 PM
From what I've recently observed when trying this out is that it won't work in the Single player from great heights, but it does work from high up places in the multiplayer.

TB_Jaybird
01-31-2012, 03:27 PM
The forced jumping off of one story buildings has been since day one. Why they do not look at this is beyond me. Being forced to jump across the street rather than just dropping off of a ledge is STILL a STUPID DESIGN issue.

They could make it so we could just drop off of ledges and are not FORCED TO LOOK down.

There is, if it has not been patched out yet, a Doctor on GROUND level in ACR single-player game where the only way to leave his little cubicle is to jump over teh ledge onto the street. The designers just copied a roof and placed it on the floor yet forgot to remove the barriers so you have to jump over the barrier to access the street again. This is ONE of the MAIN ISSUES for people new to this franchise.

Every game has stupid issues and this is the main one for me in AC franchise.

GLHS
01-31-2012, 03:33 PM
It's never worked from anything other than a shorter height. Even back in AC1. You learn this from just general playing, but they also tell you in the VR training in Brotherhood. If you want to jump off, run and he'll jump. If you want to drop off, jog by just holding R1 (high profile) but not R1 and X (run), and he'll just drop off. But if it's a higher up ledge, he'll just do the "whoa" motion or he'll fall off and grab the ledge and then you can hit circle (drop) from there and drop down.

naran6142
01-31-2012, 06:23 PM
it should be more like the free running in the multiplayer, where you just hold high profile to drop off the roof

the free running in the MP is better than the SP for some reason