PDA

View Full Version : Just bought assassins creed.

BloodiestCupid
11-16-2007, 08:30 AM
This game is awesome and so involving and deep.I am not complaining but wouldnt it be awesome if there were online leaderboards of who is the greatest assassin in the world..The game is so amazing and involving you can spend literally weeks playing this doing stuff the potential is massive.what does everybody else think of this game.

BloodiestCupid
11-16-2007, 08:30 AM
This game is awesome and so involving and deep.I am not complaining but wouldnt it be awesome if there were online leaderboards of who is the greatest assassin in the world..The game is so amazing and involving you can spend literally weeks playing this doing stuff the potential is massive.what does everybody else think of this game.

Raide
11-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Welcome to the boards and the game BloodiestCupid http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I am sure most people would love to have an Assassin's Leaderboard to check out. Most of Altair's kills seem to be cool anyway, but it would be fun to check out the most stylish or funniest kills. I hope you enjoy the game and if you have any questions in regard to the game or things in it, you know where to find us.

Raide
UK Forum Manager

BloodiestCupid
11-16-2007, 09:06 AM
Fanx for your answer,I just love how i could spend literally weeks just exploring and doing side quests without even doing the main quest,amazing.oh, do you ,by any chance know what this AC pixel comp thingy is i was just reading about it then ,how do you enter and where,plz,fanx if you know anything.

kazzoo
11-16-2007, 09:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BloodiestCupid:
Fanx for your answer,I just love how i could spend literally weeks just exploring and doing side quests without even doing the main quest,amazing.oh, do you ,by any chance know what this AC pixel comp thingy is i was just reading about it then ,how do you enter and where,plz,fanx if you know anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am glad you're enjoying Assassin's!

The pixel competition can be found here (http://pixelassassination.uk.ubi.com/), your forum account is your log in and as you click to reveal pixels you win prizes. The competition is still open, good luck!

Gypsy816
11-16-2007, 10:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kazzoo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BloodiestCupid:
Fanx for your answer,I just love how i could spend literally weeks just exploring and doing side quests without even doing the main quest,amazing.oh, do you ,by any chance know what this AC pixel comp thingy is i was just reading about it then ,how do you enter and where,plz,fanx if you know anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am glad you're enjoying Assassin's!

The pixel competition can be found here (http://pixelassassination.uk.ubi.com/), your forum account is your log in and as you click to reveal pixels you win prizes. The competition is still open, good luck! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I am happy to see so many people are enjoying it, despite all the mixed love it is getting.