PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed 2

SoulRage91
06-04-2009, 03:44 PM
playing the first AC i always wanted to see an online multiplayer co-op playing the story mode with friends or an online game where you can rank up playing individually against each other or playing as a team of assassins competeing against another team with certain games such as deathmatches or having 4 mutual targets that people in the team are assinged and have to kill the other assassin and the target before the other person does. will there be a multiplayer on assassins creed 2 will someone email me the answer to kg91_drago@hotmail.co.uk

SoulRage91
06-04-2009, 03:44 PM
playing the first AC i always wanted to see an online multiplayer co-op playing the story mode with friends or an online game where you can rank up playing individually against each other or playing as a team of assassins competeing against another team with certain games such as deathmatches or having 4 mutual targets that people in the team are assinged and have to kill the other assassin and the target before the other person does. will there be a multiplayer on assassins creed 2 will someone email me the answer to kg91_drago@hotmail.co.uk

moqqy
06-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Yes, a lot of people are going to email you.