PDA

View Full Version : Which mission was shown on the E3 debut trailer???

Isenweez
04-19-2010, 12:31 PM
I just recently completed the game with 100% and never once came across the mission or FMV sequences that was shown in the E3 debut trailer. This is the one where they are at the carnival and Ezio assassinates the guy wearing a mask in the middle of the crowd while fireworks are going off. I realize there was a stage like this but it was not the same one. Did Ubisoft make a kick-*** trailer that was never intended to be part of the game? What gives? I really want to play this memory!!! Also, I'm 90% certain that this is not in either of the DLC's too. Anybody know?

phil.llllll
04-19-2010, 01:18 PM
I believe it was just to show some of the new gameplay elements and not meant to be taken as part of an actual mission.

The main flying sequence is actually part of the Carlo Grimaldi assassination, though the cutscene is different.

Xanatos2007
04-19-2010, 01:19 PM
It's not part of the game, it's like the AC1 trailer. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc-ClutaN_I&feature=related) Just to promote the game.

Isenweez
04-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Wow... well that really sucks because those FMV sequences on the trailer we're cooler than most parts of the game. Big congrats to Ubi for hooking my *** with that trailer. Oh well... Game was still badass! Thanks for the info!

JohnConnor2012
04-19-2010, 04:00 PM
SPOILER

It's obvious BS, as you get to kill Aldo Moro (the brain-damaged bodyguard guy) in the **next** sequence.