PDA

View Full Version : BEST BUY - Collector's Edition - Single Player Bonus Maps

Dissident549
11-27-2010, 01:04 PM
I can't access them.

I didn't pre-order.
I walked in, picked it up, bought it, and left.
The box said they were included.

I entered the (Officer's) code on the single page insert, inside the game case.
(Trajan Market Templar Lair: Shopaholic - Unlocks in Sequence 3)
(Aqueduct Templar Lair: Liquid Gold - Unlocks in Sequence 8)
-I BEAT THE GAME-
They never showed up.

Every picture of the Collector's edition game disk case I've seen online shows:
-Ezio with his arms crossed at the waist (Blades pointing down), and the game title under the graphic with the words "Collector's Edition".

My game disk case shows:
-Ezio with his arms crossed at the chest (Blades pointing up), and the game title above the graphic (No "Collector's Edition" in the title). BUT, under the PS3 logo are the words "Exclusive Content" with an asterisk.

I even returned the game to Best Buy and got another, thinking it was a packaging error or some stockboy swapped the collector's editon disk with a normal one. Same case in the new box.

SO....

-Are the Maps a Pre-order bonus only?

-Do the Retail Collector's Edition only include
the Officer, and not the maps?

-Does your PS3 have to be connected to the Internet for them to become active?
(I got 1 of 4 Ubisoft action rewards for the day I entered the Officer Code and played the game. I played the rest of the game offline and got no others - even though one of them is for beating the game - which i did - and another is for replaying a memory - which i have many times before beating the game) (I don't want to start over to find out. Connecting after you beat the game doesn't help.)

-Did I miss something?
I have spent hours trolling different forums looking for an answer. Seems lots of people have this problem and I haven't seen a solution yet.

I think this is a great game.
But I paid extra for the bonus content because I don't wanna wait 6 months for it to be released as DLC, like I did for AC2.
I'd like and answer if anyone has it.

Where are my BEST BUY COLLECTOR'S EDITION Single Player bonus maps?

Black_Widow9
11-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Have you tried contacting Best Buy? That is your best bet. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif