PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 , why Assassin's Creed multiplayer fails on console.

guttermilk
11-19-2011, 06:08 PM
REASON #1!
Because this is the second time that I have wrote this post and ubisoft took it down the first time for whatever reason. maybe they don't make enough money ? Maybe it hurt thier feelings? Maybe it's damage control. But this time I'm go going to copy it and post it everyday. You don't lie to people and give them a half finished product that doesn't work better at match making then ACR.

Reason 2.
I bought this game on the morning of nov 15 2011 at 6:30 in the morning. After I got home I saw level 50 players............. c'mon man....it's like wtf ubisoft.......I spend my money with your company....and that's how it is? The game had been out for 6 hours....... nuff said , don't take a rocket scientist.

Reason 3.
I have played the AC series from day 1, and I have remember Ezio getting his lip split on the bridge. I climbed the blue block puzzel at the end of brotherhood and went thru the colosium. Well i want to know what Ezio has been doing the past ten years ? Because he looks like he has been at a rockin' roll crack smoking party. His face looks like i'm playing resident evil. Is this Assassin's Creed Undead Nighmare ? I can't even believe nobody at ubisoft ever said anything about the way our main man looks now? I would fire all you sonsabiches.

Reason 4. You pushed back the PC version for all of us adult gamers with $700 video cards back to the 29th, and therefore i have to play with punk kids that can't play. Go *%#@ yourself Ubisoft.

Reason 5.

Mr. Day 1 level 50 cheater. Quit making my room clear out. I don't mind you because I have Templar vision and a Pistol. So no matter how many people you cheat and , I promise I will match your kill score.

Reason 6.
Way too much downtime. Takes too much time between online matches and matches do not last long enough. Disconnects.

Reason 7.
Very inconsistant game mechanics. Nothing ever work's the same more then 2 or 3 times in a row. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer was great game (in theory), but failed to hold on to a steady population very far into 2011 due to nothing working consistantly and most players tired of getting snookered over and over by shoddy mechanics, good players and cheats. This game should have been much more polished. This is same game engine as ACB.

EULA

By erasing this forum post and cheating the people of the USA and planet earth, you will be held accountable for being a big company that never has enough money, and continuely take's from your supporters by not ever giving the entire game anymore by not giving full access to everyone. And therefore I will take 10 min out of my day everyday to open a new email account and repaste this under a new name in the Ubisoft forums.

IntoxicEIGHT
11-19-2011, 06:11 PM
umadbro?

btw there is a multiplayer forum

iSapitntapit
11-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Your post got deleted because all you're doing is whining. If you want them to actually listen, write a constructive post instead of rambling on.

SaintPerkele
11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Can't tell if troll or really stupid.

I'll still take my time to reply though.

1#
"..that doesn't work better at match making then ACR."
ACR doesn't work better than ACR? Oh, who could've expected that? The reason they took your post down is probably the fact that this was posted in the wrong forum and can't be considered as criticism. Instead, it is unfunded hating and whining.

2#
A lot of pre-order copies were delivered up to half a week before the official release. People had plenty of time to level up. Don't accuse anyone of cheating if they clearly aren't. Also, it's not the fault of the company which made a game if people cheat in it. You should really learn to differentiate.

3#
Are you serious? You said it yourself, the game is set 10 years after Brotherhood. Of course Ezio aged, that made perfect sense. His new looks are perfect for the character he became in Revelations. "rockin' roll crack smoking party"? Exaggerating much, eh?
Also, "I would fire all you sonsabiches" - don't insult if you wish to be taken seriously. Moreover, if you'd fire all the Ubisoft employees - who would be left to make another Assassin's Creed game? You?

4#
Ubisoft always delayed the PC version for the Assassin's Creed series. This time around it's only two weeks, which is basically nothing at all. Or are you so addicted that you can't wait 14 more days? By the way, I seriously doubt that there's a gap in quality between PC and console multiplayer - why would there be? Once again, "Go *%#@ yourself Ubisoft.", get some proper language.

5#
Yeah, you mentioned that in reason two already. Furthermore, I don't see why Ubisoft is responsible if you fail against a better player. "Templar vision and a Pistol"? You MUST be trolling. I hope you are. I really do.

6#
That's probably the first proper criticism in your post. Congratulations!

7#
Tired of good players? WHAT? You just complained about "punk kids that can't play". That's called 'contradictory', just so you know. And about cheats - I never encountered any in the Brotherhood multiplayer, and I played (and am still playing it) quite a lot. People don't neccessarily cheat, just because they are better at the game than you are.

Read this and learn from it. Eventually, people might even begin to take you seriously. Oh, and about "cheating the people of the USA and planet earth" - get rid of your americanocentric view of the world, please.

Aperture Cybi
11-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by guttermilk:
Mr. Day 1 level 50 cheater. Quit making my room clear out. I don't mind you because I have Templar vision and a Pistol. So no matter how many people you cheat and , I promise I will match your kill score.

I have no idea how much time it takes to get to level 50.
I just want to tell you, that some stores already sold the game almost a week early.

zgubilici
11-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Ubisoft didn't take down your thread, guttermilk, it was simply moved to the correct forum.
Your initial thread is right here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/6271026269?r=2381026269#2381026269) in the AC multiplayer forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/2361024388), so from now on before getting upset and creating a new thread thinking that your first one got deleted, please look through the forums because your thread might have been moved to the correct place.

Thanks.