PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Players Wanted!

Locopells
07-14-2011, 11:26 AM
OK, Iím gonna make a plea here, Iím looking for other ACB Multiplayer players who want to stick to stealth only.

Iím getting tired of trying to play stealthy in order to get high scores, only to get whacked by someone dropping from a rooftop, who spends the rest of the game there. Yet if I join them, I get naff scores and usually hit by some ninja in the crowd (you know what I mean).

I propose private games with all participants agreeing to two main rules,

1) Donít use the roofs to get from place to place. Unless escaping STAY OFF.

2) No running. Unless escaping WALK from place to place. Fast walking is allowed. This rule should only not apply if you are going through a chase breaker, down an empty street/alley or if in Wanted game mode a street/alley that doesnít have a clone of you in. Basically, where it is blinding obviously you are not a NPC.

Other then that, anything goes! The object here is to allow everyone to get high scores off their stealth/observation skills without having it ruined at the last second by someone who isnít bothered.

I am a PC player, which I think excludes Consoles (sorry) but Iíll post this in the Console forum as well, in case there are any like-minded players who have both versions, but donít always check both forums.

If you are interested, please state your Ubisoft IDs below, and Iíll add you. I am also open to amendments and additions to the rules Ė feel free to discuss below.

This is intended mainly for Wanted and Assassinate modes, but obviously can apply to other modes Ė again discuss below.

reini03
07-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Could you please post this in the multiplayer forums? The link is http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/2361024388 .
This forum is for General Discussion about the Assassin's Creed games, mainly single player.

Locopells
07-14-2011, 11:37 AM
OK, no prob. Please don't delete though, just in case someone else makes the same mistake.

blazefp
07-14-2011, 11:40 AM
I'm a PS3 player so I don't need to post my ID but being a fan of stealth assassinations I would like to suggest to add one more rule:

NO HIDDEN GUN!

It's pretty stupid if someone wants to be stealthy and uses something that does a lot of noise.

Locopells
07-14-2011, 12:14 PM
Yes, and no - agreed on the noise, but like all the other abilities, Knives, Smoke bombs, etc it immediately gives you away, so it's up to the player as to whether they want to risk it.

InfectedNation
07-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Most of the time, I'm killed by the hidden gun because either:

1)I Outsmarted the pursuer, and they know better than to try it on without the element of surprise
2) They're too lazy or rubbish to approach me
3)I happen to be briefly on a roof (normally escaping another pursuer or picking out my next target from a large crowd...)

I wish I could ban these people from using it unless I'm doing number 3)...