PDA

View Full Version : "I Know What We Need To Do/Je Sais Ce Qu'on doit faire"

procion
12-12-2011, 12:52 AM
My family name is Papaconstantinou which is greek and means Priest of Constantinople. I can not say how much of a joy it was to see the revelations upon finishing the game and I wish to add how much of an honour it was to walk in the footsteps of my ancestors in treading the paths as Ezio in Constantinopolis.
I have read in the media that Ubisoft is putting out feelers to fans as to where our paths should take us in up coming Assassin's Creed games and I hope that those whom make the decisions will take mine into consideration.
Firstly I would like to say that I can see that this game, in my opinion, is an allegory for the malfarious NWO interests whom are trying to take over this planet. They serve some dark purpose in seemingly wanting to break this planet. From chem trails worldwide to HAARPing disasters not to mention false flag events that draw the eyes of the world in order to start their phoney wars. These people are the Templars if you like.
I also know that they are building massive underground bases, many of which are in the US and which are interconnected by tunnel networks. I know that two of these bases were hit recently by what we might call the allegorical Assassin factions nuclear attacks tho the seismic recodings as earthquakes clearly show that these were not earthquakes at all but much more that that. This was done to send them a message that they cannot continue as they are, and if they do they will end up shattering this world. I guess sometimes you must match fire with a smaller fire to impact a lesson to those whom seek to keep the knowledge to themselves as a powerbase. Knowledge is power for those for instance that know that we are not alone, that NASA and JPL have been obfuscating civilisation evidence from Mars Orbital imagery (please see www.marsanomalyresearch.com (http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com) and make up your minds for your selves).
And this leads me to where I believe our path should take us in Assassin's Creed 3. I think our next port of call in time should definately be 1789 in Paris, France. Ubisoft is a french company and I think they owe it to themselves and to us to recreate the City of Light. In this time we have many famous and controvertial historical figures and events. Louis XVI, Marie-Antoinette, "Mad" King George of Great Britain, the events leading up to the french revolution, Robespierre, the shadow of Napoleon, the Scarlett Pimpernel, Fontainbleu and Versailles in its glory not to mention a pre-Haussmanien Paris avant les grands boulevards.
We also have at this time what could be a splinter faction of the Templars, the Illuminati,whom were banned from Europe and whom survive to this day, not to mention the founding of the United States and it's ties to France.
It's funny that this canon uses the sun as a possible apocalyptic destroyer when there is the rumour of a planet X, the Niburu of Sumerian legend which is supposed to make it's sweep thru the inner solar system around 2012 as well.
Ubi, I cannot fault your making this series. Agree or disagree that this canon can be taken as an allegory to what is going on around us, I salute you for helping people to wake up more to what is going on around us. To letting them know that yes their voice does count and it does mean something. I do believe that this planet will eventually unify, not under the auspices of a self-selected "enlightened" few whom parasite themselves off of us and are allowed to do so by the rest of us, but global unification by a willing and enabled populace whom know that love is the way for our future and not profit, nor self-gain and whom all WISH and WILL to see this happen.
Thanks again for doing the right thing in bringing us Assassin's Creed Ubisoft, enharisto. peace...

MaKaVeLiTL
12-12-2011, 05:52 AM
You take this game too seriously.

reini03
12-12-2011, 07:19 AM
You should totally go and see a doctor http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

xxtonypunk96xx
12-12-2011, 03:54 PM
please tell me this is a joke and you did not judt post this seriously?

LightRey
12-12-2011, 05:12 PM
lol

RzaRecta357
12-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Haha relax guys. He's probably a weed smoking 15 year old who just stumbled onto his first conspiracy websites and doesn't realize it's just a bunch of crazies and nothing can be done about it even if they weren't.

This includes planes shooting chemical trails or particles to create holograms.

No, the governements aren't going to project giant Messiahs into our brains so that we denounce all religions and become a new world order.

THat's just crazy internet people, and I suggest you stop taking them seriously else you end up like Joe Rogan or Alex Jones spouting nonsense.

Agentbarto
12-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Wow, you guys are kinda messed up...

dxsxhxcx
12-12-2011, 06:58 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/shirakawa/tin-foil-hat.jpg

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

SupremeCaptain
12-12-2011, 07:37 PM
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff494/GlobalMasturbation/59-1.png

Please continue.

De Filosoof
01-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Guys, just don't be stupid ok? This guy really has a point.
Not about everything because many things are speculations and mostly made up but you guys are totally brainwashed by this system....Seriously.
This guy is waking up to the fact that we are controlled by the rich elite of this planet. There's nothing wrong with that. And o yes....It's a fact.
So you call him a 15 year old kid but your replies are the ones that are childish.
I also think the assassins creed team want us to learn that history repeats itself. We live in a world with money addicts and they will do everything to get richer and richer....everything Ofcourse many stuff in AC is fiction but that's for the creative and dramatic process. Many other things in the game are based on facts.
I hope you guys wake up one day :)

Peace.

De Filosoof
01-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Just keep believing the mainstream media, big corporations, elites ;). Believe me...It's a puppetshow.

You guys will figure out one day.

rileypoole1234
01-13-2012, 09:08 PM
It's errrrm.. You've got it wrong mate.

RzaRecta357
01-14-2012, 01:00 AM
Kick little knowledge! Little bruv!

procion
01-14-2012, 03:20 AM
There is a hidden leadership on this planet that is implimenting a centuries spanning quest to take over this world and to rapaciously direct it for their own illicit nefarious ends. What is worse is that they have preconditioned us to ALLOW them willy-nilly, to do so. WE are part of the problem as well as the solution. This cabal knows about the existance of sentient life, for example on Mars, and is behind hiding the truth of it from us, by image obfuscation in Mars orbital photography and at the same time by trying to tamke advantage of gleaning any technological secrets they can by sending rover surveillance missions there(they have advance AI predictive computers that would be telling them the probable outcomes of given situations which would also be telling them that they themselves are probably being manipulated by imagery from Mars by the inhabitants there in the same way that they are doing the same to us). Now you may think I'm crazier than you originally thought and I would like you to take the time to go to www.maranomalyresearch.com and read some of J.P. Skippers commentaries and look at the photo evidence there. It shows without a doubt that Mars is a living breathing INHABITED world(LL evidence is taken from official Mars imagery with links to the official site where you can check behind Skipper's claims).
Now these people are represented by the templars in the game. Recently in a Game Informer article on Ubisoft's 25 years history Yannis Mallet Ubi's Montreal CEO stated that during development of the orig assassin's Creed the AGA KAHN movement visted them to make sure that the Assassin's were being portrayed correctly within the game. Now the Aga kans are descendents of the prophet Mohammed and of the Ismailis - the very first assassins. They went to the studio and Yannis stated it was quite a scary moment for them. This action would have driven home to the Ubi team that they are not dealing with a fiction here. that they are fighting the good fight and that thru allegory, they are helping us to wake up from coming out of the matrix-like cocoon of a sleep that many do not wish to be woken up from because when one sleeps it is comfortable and nice to stay that way and to not be woken.
In regards to preconditioning, I ask myself why for instance, are we conditioned to see extra terrestrials as either a joke, or something to ridicule, make fun of, be afraid of or worse. If you look back, it started in the 50's with the cold war and when they started making stupid films portraying ETs as a joke. Right at the time when we are now finding out thru disclosure about the fact that Ets were actively "flying" around disarming nuclear warheads on both sides of the divide (Right after Roswell occured).
Its up to us to waken ourselves up and to smell the coffee as to what is going on around us. This world needs to unite, but not for the profit of a few hereditory families under the auspices of the NWO. We must drive those in the know to freely and without reproach come forward with what they know so that we can start forging a better world where everyone WANTS to unite. It is starting sloly with things like Occupy Wall street for example. Their AI predictive programs are showing them this and also showing them that they must start giving scientists nudges onto the fact that there is at least water on Mars. But even that failed. Their conditioning is so well engrained that the clues and hints that they sent recently to scientists (whose learning imao hinders them, it doesnt help them or us due to self interest, peer presure etc)to pick up on this fell on deaf ears. Also manhy of the younger generation of the hidden leadership are not so entreanched in cold war thinking and 20th century idealologies. They all know that time is short for them and they also know that ALL of us are being watched by Et presence that wants to help us but that only dares to by showing itself on the prelifery. They are watching HOW we as a humanity with come out of darkness into the light. And this is something WE must do. "the gods only help those whom help themselves". Perhaps this is what avcient cultures have been alluding to in what is to start to pass in 2012... NOW. Perhaps those cultures were given those hints by races whom wants to help us in the past and whom new having seen it countless times either here or elsewhere or at home in their own emerging cultures. A note of warning tho. We will reap what we so. If we treat with ET sentience in the way we treat each other, we will be bound to receive similar behaviour in return. we will attract races whose behaviour patterns are similar to how we are perceived. If we doulbe cross them, then they will break agreement with us. i fear this has happened and hence we have the huge abduction scenarios that thousands say happens to them. that can only be a warning. I think you are awakened enough to question the status quo. the fact you pmed me prooves this. even the fact you might play Assassin's creed games and embrace it's canon prooves this to me. it's up to each of us and our small voice that we have to wake our fellows up from the slumber of antiquity

Acrimonious_Nin
01-14-2012, 04:20 AM
I think conspiracy theorists are trying to do the brainwashing...

Punisher7707
01-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Rule #1: There is no Cabal.

De Filosoof
01-14-2012, 04:43 PM
I think conspiracy theorists are trying to do the brainwashing...

Why? I'm not even considering myself a "conspiracy theorist" but i don't try to brainwash you, i want to inform you that's all. I admit that many conspiracy theories are fake or just too far-fetched.
But there are also conspiracy facts.
There are always people in the intellectual ellite that are trying to brainwash/screw the middle class.
They always did and they are still ****ing with our minds for their own interests.
Why do you think hacker groups like wikileaks and anonymous exists? Just for fun? no, they are intelligent people who know what's going on in the world and try to get it out in the open because the mainstream media will only tell you about the new dog of Lady Gaga and other bullcrap. It's not as spectacular and action like as in AC but it has some similarities and the AC story is based upon this stuff.

De Filosoof
01-14-2012, 04:50 PM
http://www.michaeljournal.org/fedreserve.htm

Just read this about the Federal reserve.
One of the biggest reasons of inflation and why many countries have huge debts including America.

Do you guys even do research? Or is it just your ignorance calling thinking people conspiracy buff.

There are even secret meetings going on with people from the top of the pyramid.
Just look up Bilderberg group on google.

You could maybe do some research on skull & bones.
A secret society with high class people like G.W Bush in it.
I don't know very much about it but it's really weird to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPh7sUvhZ3E

Just look how uncomfrotable they are with this question. It's obvious.

De Filosoof
01-14-2012, 05:03 PM
If you want to keep believing your "leaders" just keep believing them. I'm not saying you shouldn't
I'm only saying you should always be critical and search for new information...
Keep searching for knowledge and always keep questioning, Also the information i'm giving you and other critical thinkers are giving you.

No one will know the whole truth. But at least you will see the bigger picture.

Peace to you all :)

Acrimonious_Nin
01-14-2012, 05:58 PM
no I am quite aware of FACTS and I have heard all that conspiracy stuff and did my homework ... and conspiracy theorists are no different than the media with their so called brainwashing... actually conspiracy theorists ARE A PRODUCT OF THE MEDIA how else did anyone come to find out any theory in the first place? they had to here of if on some form of media to send a message no? and you believed them just like some people believe the news,politics etc. its ironic i know but i still think its all just people defending there stand point ...its a nice little discussion to kill boredom i guess right :) and for your info on quoting me i was not even referring to you , you started defending your stand point through a small delusion that i was talking about you or your views...and your stand point defends the so called theories of conspiracy ... so i think you are a conspiracy theorist :D

De Filosoof
01-14-2012, 06:12 PM
no I am quite aware of FACTS and I have heard all that conspiracy stuff and did my homework ... and conspiracy theorists are no different than the media with their so called brainwashing... actually conspiracy theorists ARE A PRODUCT OF THE MEDIA how else did anyone come to find out any theory in the first place? they had to here of if on some form of media to send a message no? and you believed them just like some people believe the news,politics etc. its ironic i know but i still think its all just people defending there stand point ...its a nice little discussion to kill boredom i guess right :) and for your info on quoting me i was not even referring to you , you started defending your stand point through a small delusion that i was talking about you or your views...and your stand point defends the so called theories of conspiracy ... so i think you are a conspiracy theorist :D

You have a good point there. But the people who take all their "true" information from the news and stuff are mostly naive people with other interests who believe almost everything that's being told on the TV. Other than the people who seek information on the internet. and have a huge interest for history and stuff and besides, Internet has all non-filtered information out there. Tv has very limited information.
So i don't think it's a fair comparison.
Ok so maybe i'm a conspiracy theorist for you. I have to admit that i have an interest for conspiracy theories and facts. But i'd rather call myself a critical thinker.
And sorry for thinking you were talking about me, my bad.

Acrimonious_Nin
01-14-2012, 06:19 PM
lol no prob. and it is true people do need to wake up and do their research its just that I believe in a different approach (away from any media) and in the form of knowlegde aquired through books ,experience , and deeply thinking things through (critical thinking if you will ) ^__^