PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 7: Escape

ScubaCulp
11-22-2011, 07:17 PM
I am trying to Escape from Cappadocia but i got beat up during the previous level setting off the gun powder so my health points are low and I do not have any medicine. I cannot escape before the smoke and fire kill me. Is there any way to start over at the previous level?

gamertam
11-23-2011, 12:48 AM
Sure. Anytime during the gameplay. Hit start button that will pause the game and it will bring up a screen with options menu, pick the one with DNA. Scroll over to sequence 7. Press A or X button if you are on Xbox 360. Then just pick whatever memory prior to the Escape memory, which is Memory 6.

So pick memory 5,4,3, or whichever one you want.

Allensfilm
12-04-2011, 10:02 AM
I too have the same problem Ubisoft needs to release a patch making it possible to restart a sequence from sequence 7 memory 6 or make it out with only 4 bars... It is not an option to restart anything but the current memory from the DNA at this point in the game... That does not help because my armor is damaged going into that memory....
Help Sequence 7 memory 6, My Armor is damaged I have no medicine and I only have 4 bars of health looked at a walkthrough and found the most direct way out and tried it but 4 bars is not enough to make it out even with the most direct way out. I make it to the foot of the stairs leading out every time need only another 2 bars to make it out. THIS IS A BUG AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!
The Programers did not take it into consideration that it was impossible to make it out for those with damaged armor and just 4 bars of health.
Don't believe me? Have a game tester there try to get out of sequence 7 memory 6 with only 4 bars of health!
Need to be able to start the SEQUENCE over not just the memory but that's not an option in this part of the game PLEASE MAKE IT AN OPTION in a downloadable update! Restarting Sequence 7 memory 6 does not help because I still only have 4 bars.
I just want to restart the memory sequence and it's not letting me do that... This could be fixed by simply just adding an update to add the ability to go back to a past memory sequence without starting the game all over again. It is unavailable to do that in Sequence 7 memory 6 Please fix the game making it possible to make it out with just 4 bars of health.
Please fix it so I can finish the story...

Eregost
12-04-2011, 10:05 AM
It's a punishment for being in that state.

S-EVANS
12-04-2011, 10:10 AM
I am trying to Escape from Cappadocia but i got beat up during the previous level setting off the gun powder so my health points are low and I do not have any medicine. I cannot escape before the smoke and fire kill me. Is there any way to start over at the previous level?

Loot bodies for medicine before making your run for freedom...

Allensfilm
12-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Thanks, one of the guards that you have an option to fight at the start of the memory has 5 medicines on him. He is the only one who has anything, the others have nothing.
Anyway, it got me out.
I still say Ubisoft shoulf make it possible to reload a sequence anytime they want...

LightRey
12-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by S-EVANS:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am trying to Escape from Cappadocia but i got beat up during the previous level setting off the gun powder so my health points are low and I do not have any medicine. I cannot escape before the smoke and fire kill me. Is there any way to start over at the previous level?

Loot bodies for medicine before making your run for freedom... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wow, I can't believe nobody else thought of that (including myself). Good thinking.

LordWolv
12-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S-EVANS:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am trying to Escape from Cappadocia but i got beat up during the previous level setting off the gun powder so my health points are low and I do not have any medicine. I cannot escape before the smoke and fire kill me. Is there any way to start over at the previous level?

Loot bodies for medicine before making your run for freedom... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wow, I can't believe nobody else thought of that (including myself). Good thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sarcasm is sarcastic.

But sarcastic sarcasm isn't sarcastic due to the sarcasm being sarcastic, meaning you're actually proving a non-sarcastic point.

LightRey
12-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S-EVANS:

Wow, I can't believe nobody else thought of that (including myself). Good thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sarcasm is sarcastic.

But sarcastic sarcasm isn't sarcastic due to the sarcasm being sarcastic, meaning you're actually proving a non-sarcastic point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I wasn't being sarcastic.
It's actually all true. D:

S-EVANS
12-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Can anyone tell me how to hide posts please...? one can only handle so much sarcastic behaviour

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Whoooo i can view the forum in eagle vision, i have to share this with you all. i see the blue shimmers and hear the voices</span>

http://www.desrat.lightning-bolt.net/wolf/downloads/eagle.JPG

LordWolv
12-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Sarcasm is sarcastic.

But sarcastic sarcasm isn't sarcastic due to the sarcasm being sarcastic, meaning you're actually proving a non-sarcastic point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I wasn't being sarcastic.
It's actually all true. D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think your sarcasm is sarcastic.
Is your sarcasm sarcastic?

itsamea-mario
12-04-2011, 11:06 AM
I wouldn't know about his sarcasm, but Isaac your sense is nonsense.

LordWolv
12-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Do you have something personally against me, Mario..

itsamea-mario
12-04-2011, 11:13 AM
No, why would you think that?
Are you alright, you seem a little paranoid?

Niowirck
01-15-2012, 01:18 PM
I have the same problem as you, I get only 4 bars for health, a damaged shield, and no medicine. This is impossible to go on, and I am stuck. gamertam suggested to restart the DNA sequence (on XBOX) but this doers not seem to work on PC. PLEASE COULD UBISOFT provide a FIX so that we can finish the story. I do not want to restart the entire game!! thanks

LightRey
01-15-2012, 01:39 PM
I have the same problem as you, I get only 4 bars for health, a damaged shield, and no medicine. This is impossible to go on, and I am stuck. gamertam suggested to restart the DNA sequence (on XBOX) but this doers not seem to work on PC. PLEASE COULD UBISOFT provide a FIX so that we can finish the story. I do not want to restart the entire game!! thanks

You know those guys you fight before you enter the smoke? Kill them and loot their bodies for medicine.