PDA

View Full Version : View changes when right clicking

sankarram90
07-31-2011, 12:19 AM
I recently reinstalled AC BRO, Now during gameplay when ever I press the right mouse button, the camera changes. It either goes to like top view or bottom view.. This is highly annoying as when I start to run, the cam suddenly changes an I climb to some wall.

I changed the high profile button from right mouse and it was working ok. So the prob is with right mouse button, not high profile.

Anybody got any help for this one??

D.I.D.
08-02-2011, 11:25 AM
I haven't changed my controls, so it's hard to say. Are you sure nothing else is mapped to right click as well as High Profile? I know it's a stupid question because that would be the first thing to check, but there is a camera control which is mapped to the C key by default.

Failing that, does the mouse have its own software for handling its setting, like Logitech mice do? Could be something in there.

sankarram90
08-02-2011, 07:17 PM
I checked the mapping.. High profile is rght and cam is c..

Anyway we cannot have 2 mappings to one button in AC.

I have logitech mouse and kbd which have their software(setpoint). But I couldn't find any settings for such a case. I hadn't changed any settings except graphics.I tried setting them back to default. Didn't work