PDA

View Full Version : Coop Invincibility Glitch on Realistic Difficulty

Powmax
04-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Heya, I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. Almost 80% of the time, whenever I play Deniable-Ops on realistic mode with a friend (in a private match), we end up becoming invincible. We can attract the entire room's attention, stand in the center of it, and just soak bullets like a sponge without dieing. This glitch doesn't happen on normal mode, just realistic.

It's gotten so bad that normal mode is actually more difficult than realistic mode. More than half the time on realistic, we can just grab shotguns and WALK up to enemies blasting them away.

This bug only happens in Deniable-Ops during coop. Realistic mode on single-player works totally fine. Anyone else run into the same problem?

Powmax
04-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Bump, as this is still a relevant issue. Been testing this over the past few days with a friend, and the bug is going strong. It seems to happen 100% off the time if one person gets suffocated by an enemy. The remaining teammate becomes invincible.

Cyborgmatt
05-02-2010, 12:24 AM
I noticed this as well, I'm surprised more people haven't reported this, it completely ruins the game tbh.

It's not just coop, it's in any mode you play on realistic, this needs fixing asap.

I was able to re-create the bug by starting a gamemode in realistic, wait till one person goes down, revive that person and then they'll be invincible for the rest of the entire game.

If both people go down once and revive each other then you'll both be invincible. The only thing you've to worry about is getting grabbed/choked.

Blument
05-02-2010, 12:30 AM
I believe it happened to me playing Last Stand.

Can't remember the map name, the one with the train/wagon/whatever, we were up there and we survive the 20 enemy waves with %100 on the EMP without moving from the wagon and without dying even once.
Didn't know that it was a bug, I just thought that the AI was horrible.

Powmax
05-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Glad it's not just me. This bug definitely needs more reporting and coverage because as of now, normal is way easier than realistic.

sam2000_290
05-02-2010, 09:09 PM
It happens to me nearly on every mode, last stand, hunter, etc. My partners are getting annoyed that I keep running up to the enemy and CQC them. LOL, I take advantage of it....I run and gun, and run and CQC. Fix this please!

Thermonuclear12
05-02-2010, 10:07 PM
I had this problem too. I was wondering why the game was so darn easy on realistic. Sometimes my partner would get downed, other times no. On the CO op bunker level, i literally stood in front of the guy in the heavy minigun turret for 3 minutes and took no damage.

Cyborgmatt
05-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Bump, needs more attention or we'll never get this fixed.

Maccsta
05-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Bump! Needs fixing asap.

Cyborgmatt
05-04-2010, 02:01 AM
New day, new bump.

Cyborgmatt
05-06-2010, 07:38 AM
New day, new bump.

Powmax
05-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Has anyone tried out patch 1.02 to see if the bugs been fixed? I'll be doing some testing today if I get the chance to play.