PDA

View Full Version : are there in AS 2 different weather typs ?

Haralde
07-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone,
are there in AS 2 different weather typs like rain , cloudy , storm or something like this implemented ?
In my opinion it would be very nice when different weather types are implenemted.

regards
Haralde

Haralde
07-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone,
are there in AS 2 different weather typs like rain , cloudy , storm or something like this implemented ?
In my opinion it would be very nice when different weather types are implenemted.

regards
Haralde

EmperorxZurg
07-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Well in AC1 Acre had a slightly cloudier look to it, so they might have upgraded it for AC2. Plus with all the new stuff theyre adding a weather machine doesnt seem THAT much after all they did

Grandmaster_Z
07-04-2009, 09:02 PM
would be pretty hard to free run/climb when its raining..

Velvit
07-04-2009, 09:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
would be pretty hard to free run/climb when its raining.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>. That would be cool if it rained it would have to make you jump to bettr handholds and stuff

Account_Deleted
07-04-2009, 10:25 PM
yes there are weather cycles,
mainly Day and Night,
if you saw the demo, the setting was at night, and looking at other pictures.
some are played during the day..
so there is a weather system

+ welcome to the forums
harald

obliviondoll
07-05-2009, 04:20 AM
Day/Night Cycle does not equal weather effects.

It wouldn't surprise me either way, but I'm inclined to think it unlikely. If they'd done it, it's something they would probably have played up at E3. Unless it's yet to be tested in the game engine. Would be nice if it is there, but I also won't complain too loudly if it's not.

sensationikke
07-05-2009, 04:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Day/Night Cycle does not equal weather effects.

It wouldn't surprise me either way, but I'm inclined to think it unlikely. If they'd done it, it's something they would probably have played up at E3. Unless it's yet to be tested in the game engine. Would be nice if it is there, but I also won't complain too loudly if it's not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Second that.

If it would be in, lot of chagne they would have shown it/told it. So I don't think so. Maby in AC3?

SharkMRX
07-07-2009, 11:36 AM
It would be great when they will juse the weather system that was in Far Cry 2 that was one of the great things in that not so great game

madmandanx2
07-08-2009, 07:11 PM
It's set in italy... It's a very hot country, so if a weather system was implimented i think you would see just the sun lols :P, like people have said there is night and day, which is cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.