PDA

View Full Version : About 3.02bm and sound effect when trapping...

MR.Reah
12-28-2004, 05:12 AM
Adding a wave file named tow_01 to the sound samples folder in 3.02bm and when using the new .exe file allowed for 'dropping in' your own carrier trap sound effect.

I made one myself consisting of a nice reassuring tire screech and a couple good solid thumps. Now in 3.03 there is only the bang sound- and dropping a wave file named tow_01 into the samples folder is no longer recognized by the game...

I really liked the effect of hearing the rubber meet the deck- and have gone back to 3.02bm for my off-line fun.

Anyone think there is any chance of getting a tire screech sound effect and some solid thumps (when successfully traping) in the official patch when all is said and done with PF?

MR.Reah
12-28-2004, 05:12 AM
Adding a wave file named tow_01 to the sound samples folder in 3.02bm and when using the new .exe file allowed for 'dropping in' your own carrier trap sound effect.

I made one myself consisting of a nice reassuring tire screech and a couple good solid thumps. Now in 3.03 there is only the bang sound- and dropping a wave file named tow_01 into the samples folder is no longer recognized by the game...

I really liked the effect of hearing the rubber meet the deck- and have gone back to 3.02bm for my off-line fun.

Anyone think there is any chance of getting a tire screech sound effect and some solid thumps (when successfully traping) in the official patch when all is said and done with PF?