PDA

View Full Version : You Can Stop Them!

eNpHiNy
09-28-2010, 09:53 AM
I dont know if that has already been posted or not but I remember reading a post about how you cant kill people chasing you. This is true But you can stop them. If their close enough to you a circle button should pop up over their head if you press it at the right time you will stun them and be able to get away.

Xanatos2007
09-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Not that it was very hard to get away in the first place.

eNpHiNy
09-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Im finding that this almost never works. have tried it plenty of times and never had it work once for me. I think thats somthing they need to fix.

Cipher8
09-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by eNpHiNy:
Im finding that this almost never works. have tried it plenty of times and never had it work once for me. I think thats somthing they need to fix.

I agree. I made a thread about this. I knew i wasn't the only one who thought this never works.

By the time they are that close to you your dead. When you notice someone moving unlike a NPC and you know it's them coming to kill you, and your both facing each other you should be able to counter their assassination when you press <span class="ev_code_RED">O</span> as they press assassinate <span class="ev_code_PINK">[]</span>. Or you should be able to press <span class="ev_code_RED">O</span> and stun/humilate them (cancel their contract on you) from further distance away if your locked on targetting them.