PDA

View Full Version : Guild Challenges Bug?

Krayus Korianis
01-13-2011, 03:37 PM
I've been trying to get the Guild Challenges for the Mercenary and Courtesan guilds done... However the challenges never seem to update at all.

The one's I'm having problems with is the Kill streak (3/10 kill streak of at least 5) and the Crossbow a guard without being detected while they're standing at a guard post.

Sometimes the Courtesan distraction challenge doesn't even update at all either.

Anyone else have this problem or seen this?

Sps_Drake
01-13-2011, 04:44 PM
Maybe you aren't killing them at guard posts.

Krayus Korianis
01-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Sps_Drake:

I'm killing the guards who have their arms crossed and are at a guard post in front of doors or other areas.

Johno_efc
01-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sps_Drake:

I'm killing the guards who have their arms crossed and are at a guard post in front of doors or other areas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did the crossbow one in the memory where you are at the colosseum for a play, think its exit stage right.

Theres loads of them protecting the entrances to the colosseum.

Krayus Korianis
01-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Johno_efc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sps_Drake:

I'm killing the guards who have their arms crossed and are at a guard post in front of doors or other areas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did the crossbow one in the memory where you are at the colosseum for a play, think its exit stage right.

Theres loads of them protecting the entrances to the colosseum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's weird is sometimes the guild challenges don't update and sometimes they do. A bit ago I got the Mercenary Guild challenges complete.

Gotta love this though, Bartolomeo's Axe isn't in the Hideout...

I-am-the-peel
01-14-2011, 03:53 PM
try replaying the memory where you rescue caterina sforza over and over again. At the part where you have to buy her time to get to the hideout. I completed the challenge there.

Krayus Korianis
01-15-2011, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by I-am-the-peel:
try replaying the memory where you rescue caterina sforza over and over again. At the part where you have to buy her time to get to the hideout. I completed the challenge there.

Sometimes it updates, sometimes it doesn't. It's completed now, but the reward for doing the entire guild challenge for the Mercenaries is nowhere to be found in the hideout at Isola Tiberina.

Never got Bartolomeo's Axe. I did get Sword of Alta´r, Maria's Dagger, and La Volpe's Bite.

Black_Widow9
01-15-2011, 12:07 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

Please contact Ubisoft Support if you are having any issues. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

HIGHRISER1327
03-10-2011, 01:20 PM
I HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET ALL 20 GUARD KILLS FOR THE COURTESANS. GO TO SEQUENCE 7 MEMORY 3, DO NOT START THE MEMORY, BUT TURN AROUND GO PAST THE ARCH BEHIND YOU AND HIRE THE COURTESANS, THEY WILL HELP HIDE YOU. THEN WALK PAST THE GUARDS AT THE ARCH AND ON THE STEPS TO THE LEFT AS YOU WALK BACK TO THE ARENA. KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL YOU GET 20 KILLS. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT, GO BACK TO THIS SEQUENCE KILL ONE OR 2 WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT THEN GO CHECK BACK AT THE COURTESAN GUILD. YOURE WELCOME

Black_Widow9
03-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please do not post in all CAPS. It is considered shouting/rude.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

siren0628
07-28-2011, 12:43 PM
I have that glitch or bug or whatever with the kill 5 guards in 10 seconds. I get two of them and then when I do the third one it goes back to 0 and it keeps going back to 0. Any suggestions?

zearaujo
08-17-2011, 08:14 PM
I have a problem with the thieves challenges. I can't do the horse to a beam jump. I've tried a hundred times now, in diferent beam in different horses. It just don't count. And he does that vault over the beam
Help please