PDA

View Full Version : Block Replay Question

vanbuskirks
09-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Hey vets, I have a quick question for you,

I have completed AC for the third or fourth time now, and I'm going back through each memory block trying to assassinate my targets in a certain way. However, when I fail to do what I what (i.e. become exposed, miss the air to assassinate, etc...) I want to try again immediately, so what I do is exit the memory, but that brings me back all the way to the beginning of the ENTIRE BLOCK! Am I going about this the wrong way? How I can I skip directly to an assassination, no missions, no nothing, just a blade in his neck... Any suggestions? Thanks

vanbuskirks
09-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Hey vets, I have a quick question for you,

I have completed AC for the third or fourth time now, and I'm going back through each memory block trying to assassinate my targets in a certain way. However, when I fail to do what I what (i.e. become exposed, miss the air to assassinate, etc...) I want to try again immediately, so what I do is exit the memory, but that brings me back all the way to the beginning of the ENTIRE BLOCK! Am I going about this the wrong way? How I can I skip directly to an assassination, no missions, no nothing, just a blade in his neck... Any suggestions? Thanks

Tela
09-21-2008, 10:31 PM
There really is no way, unfortunately, that I can think of. You just have to start the block over again. -_-

vanbuskirks
09-22-2008, 03:17 AM
Lame. I guess the only other method would be to simply let them kill you? Or would that ruin too...Poor Altair, he just wants to shiv some bad guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

AskThePizzaGuy
09-22-2008, 11:58 AM
It really isn't that big of a deal, checkpoints are in the game for a reason. So, sacrifice Altair if you truly want an epic assassination.