PDA

View Full Version : how is it possible?

lothario-da-be
12-30-2011, 03:17 AM
constantinopel is so beautiful and i realy cant imagine how they made every little detail.the diffirent types of houses,the big buidings and minarrets,the citizens...
how was that possible in 1 year?

somebody whoe is empressed

Jediknightben
12-30-2011, 03:35 AM
You might have noticed on the opening credits, that every single Ubisoft in the world helped make this game in time.

GLHS
12-30-2011, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by lothario-da-be:
constantinopel is so beautiful and i realy cant imagine how they made every little detail.the diffirent types of houses,the big buidings and minarrets,the citizens...

That's Ubisoft and AC for you. Nobody does it better. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Riften
12-30-2011, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by GLHS:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lothario-da-be:

That's Ubisoft and AC for you. Nobody does it better. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, Its their job, if they want to have a
successful series, you have to have professionals developers.

orangedragon85
12-30-2011, 09:29 AM
It's a technique called modular environment modelling. They (very dumbed down) basically make different lego blocks and piece them together in different ways.

lukaszep
12-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by orangedragon85:
It's a technique called modular environment modelling. They (very dumbed down) basically make different lego blocks and piece them together in different ways.

This. Basic building blocks cleverly put together to look completely different. That's what also makes it possible for a console to render such a large environment.