PDA

View Full Version : Subject 16

ThaWhistle
08-01-2011, 10:50 PM
theres a thread for htis already I think, but i cant find it and I've been partaking in too much shark week celebrations to look hard.

anyways i just wathced the subject 16 truth video and came to some conclusions that have probably been reached before.

Subject 16 loses track of things alot. It sounds like he gets lost where he is right after he acknowledges desmond and immediately thinks that desmond is adam. In this context, everything he says makes sense. It being too late might be referring to the present, 2012, being too late to save the other humans and maybe those who came before. She isn't who you think she is she could be anyone, although I think its more likely its Eve. Biblical eve brought the **** from god in the bible, perhaps Eve had more devious ideas for hte apple, or is hiding something, who knows. Everything being already gone could refer to the sun and it destroying the city in the AC2 truth video and all the people there. then, for a brief moment he gets pulled back to desmond, and tells him. Eden, find Eve, the key is her DNA. The sun could be referring back to the impending solar event, or afterwards the sun might not be as bright for a time or something, the son is likely Adam and Eve's son.

the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgzzeyuejyg

Mikatsuki95
08-01-2011, 11:28 PM
I mentioned this before so I'll put it here too. decent theory you have there. I think we can all agree 16 is probably one of 'the' biggest mysteries in the AC franchise. But we can't make any assumptions here just yet. remember 16's message was broken up and incomplete. He barely finished his sentences over half the time. Hell my own theory was that that wasn't a dialogue there but a monologue. A recorded message for Desmond.

Hopefully someone's theory here is right, or at least accurate.

LightRey
08-02-2011, 05:34 AM
Good theory. Makes a lot more sense then most of the nonsense I've seen on the forums. I'm even inclined to believe it.

ThaWhistle
08-02-2011, 11:26 AM
itd make sense from the standpoint that all his puzzles and clusters and what not deal with the history of the assassins and templars, and the stuff you see at the end all deal with adam and even and the end of the first civilization.

zerocooll21
08-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Good idea, nice work.

kriegerdesgottes
08-02-2011, 10:16 PM
"Find me in the darkness" Black room sounds pretty dark. And I think it's clear from the teaser trailer that he does in fact find him there.

blazefp
08-03-2011, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
"Find me in the darkness" Black room sounds pretty dark. And I think it's clear from the teaser trailer that he does in fact find him there.

That's already well known, I think

LightRey
08-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

That's already well known, I think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Always worth mentioning though.

blazefp
08-03-2011, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

That's already well known, I think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Always worth mentioning though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

meh alright then

rileypoole1234
08-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Bloody hell I can't wait for ACR. We'll hopefully finally know what the hell is going on. Can everyone agree that were seeing this as Desmond? That means we know as much as him. So we really don't know anything. We'll hopefully get answers to some of these questions.

LightRey
08-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Bloody hell I can't wait for ACR. We'll hopefully finally know what the hell is going on. Can everyone agree that were seeing this as Desmond? That means we know as much as him. So we really don't know anything. We'll hopefully get answers to some of these questions.
Knowing how AC works, we probably won't really know what the hell we're doing until the very end of the last game. That's the way I like it though.

zerocooll21
08-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Knowing how AC works, we probably won't really know what the hell we're doing until the very end of the last game. That's the way I like it though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Deff, that much is clear. I really dread that few moments when you realize your done with the game and have to wait another year with more questions lol.

LightRey
08-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by zerocooll21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Knowing how AC works, we probably won't really know what the hell we're doing until the very end of the last game. That's the way I like it though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Deff, that much is clear. I really dread that few moments when you realize your done with the game and have to wait another year with more questions lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, though in ACII they made up for that feeling with the best credits ever.

ThaWhistle
08-03-2011, 06:35 PM
what about those dreaded moments when the end of AC3 comes around and you realize its all over.

zerocooll21
08-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
what about those dreaded moments when the end of AC3 comes around and you realize its all over.

I don't know, they could really go in so many directions b/c of the history aspect. I wouldn't be surprised if they make more and more in different time periods.

Mikatsuki95
08-03-2011, 06:44 PM
All great things come to an end. But then things that are even better become born.

LightRey
08-04-2011, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
If it has a good (as in one that makes sense) ending, I'd be fine with it.