PDA

View Full Version : Holy sites

RustyKiller123
11-26-2008, 06:30 PM
I searched and found nothing, so if this has already been posted i'll delete it.

As we all know Ubi tried to be accurate in there design of the cities. In doing so they created many holy sites. So i was wondering if any one has found holy sites outside of the cities? Or even interesting places that seem to have some meaning. I once found a tree in the middle of a small pond in one of the villages, any one got any idea of what it might be?

RustyKiller123
11-26-2008, 06:30 PM
I searched and found nothing, so if this has already been posted i'll delete it.

As we all know Ubi tried to be accurate in there design of the cities. In doing so they created many holy sites. So i was wondering if any one has found holy sites outside of the cities? Or even interesting places that seem to have some meaning. I once found a tree in the middle of a small pond in one of the villages, any one got any idea of what it might be?

ScytheOfGrim
11-27-2008, 06:01 AM
In the Kingdom there's... The Pit. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

lilkanyon
11-28-2008, 11:29 AM
the ruins could have some significance in the kingdom, but since the map isn't accurate to the middle east, there is no way to tell which they could be.