PDA

View Full Version : Gameinformer 1 hour podcast on ACR

KrYpToNiC95
06-03-2011, 11:10 PM
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/...tOrder=desc#comments (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcasts/archive/2011/06/02/acrspecialeditionpodcast.aspx?SortOrder=desc#comme nts)

kriegerdesgottes
06-04-2011, 12:29 AM
Thanks for posting this, I didn't see this one.

phil.llllll
06-04-2011, 01:22 AM
Already posted in the ACR thread http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

There's nothing new either. It's basically just speculation on their part.

Actually, there was one new bit and that was about Ezio going back to the villa in ACB (when Desmond at the beginning says he looks so old). They mentioned something along the lines of we might see that scene in Revelations perhaps. Also, not important but it's interesting to note that Ezio is wearing the armor of Alta´r when Desmond sees him there.

iN3krO
06-04-2011, 03:02 AM
The guy said that he was expecting AcB to be a rush and than he says that the game was really good?

OMFG... storyline is short and no-sense -.-''

Captain Tomatoz
06-04-2011, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
The guy said that he was expecting AcB to be a rush and than he says that the game was really good?

OMFG... storyline is short and no-sense -.-''

i disagree. The only part of brotherhood i thought was rushed was the ending of Ezio's story. Other than that I thought it made loads of sence

Assassin_M
06-04-2011, 10:13 AM
I actually like how they are answering all the Questions asked, and not Ignoring one saying maybe "Nah thats silly" or "that is offending" like the Islam and Christianity Question

RzaRecta357
06-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by phil.llllll:
Already posted in the ACR thread http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

There's nothing new either. It's basically just speculation on their part.

Actually, there was one new bit and that was about Ezio going back to the villa in ACB (when Desmond at the beginning says he looks so old). They mentioned something along the lines of we might see that scene in Revelations perhaps. Also, not important but it's interesting to note that Ezio is wearing the armor of Alta´r when Desmond sees him there.

Wow, I can't believe people even wonder about that anymore. Even the gamer informer guys?

Maybe they'll throw the scene in game, but I don't know why. Maybe just so people who can't figure it out, CAN figure it out.

When they get there, the door is blocked (Ezio did this during the escape.)

Desmond turns around and sees the ghost of Ezio.

This is Ezio coming back and going, oh yeah..I locked the door.

Then he follows Ezio back in.

Ezio goes in, writes the code on the wall near the top of the stairs.

Desmond is still following Ezios ghost.

When Desmond sees the ghost again...It's of Ezio looking around the basement of the villa one last time before finally leaving.

I don't get why people questioned this since the game was released.

ACfreak357
06-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Thanks Man!!!!

phil.llllll
06-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Wow, I can't believe people even wonder about that anymore. Even the gamer informer guys?

Maybe they'll throw the scene in game, but I don't know why. Maybe just so people who can't figure it out, CAN figure it out.

When they get there, the door is blocked (Ezio did this during the escape.)

Desmond turns around and sees the ghost of Ezio.

This is Ezio coming back and going, oh yeah..I locked the door.

Then he follows Ezio back in.

Ezio goes in, writes the code on the wall near the top of the stairs.

Desmond is still following Ezios ghost.

When Desmond sees the ghost again...It's of Ezio looking around the basement of the villa one last time before finally leaving.

I don't get why people questioned this since the game was released.

Where people wondering about it? I think it's pretty clear why he went there.

Actually though, I think you got the sequence wrong.

During the escape Ezio locked the door but the guards got in.

When Ezio went back and came in, he most likely went in through the bookcase and just left through that way again.

The reason it didn't open from the outside for Desmond, is probably just because of the age of the place.

When Desmond and Lucy went in through the underground, it required two people to work the bridges and levers. Something Ezio probably didn't do by himself.