PDA

View Full Version : ACB to ACR Transition question....

Rogue Agent 035
11-09-2011, 05:38 PM
I feel that with less than 6 days to ACR hittin the streets somewhat safe in askin this question here since most of the contacts I have have been pretty tight lipped, but..., does anyone know if ACR will begin where ACB left off like the transition from AC2 to ACB. Or does it in fact pick up some time later chronologically.

Thanks in advance...

JDumas - (GT - Rouge Agent 035)

Bipolar Matt
11-09-2011, 05:46 PM
As far as I know, the game begins in 1511 almost a year after Ezio left Rome. So about a 4 year gap between the end of AC:B and AC:R.

Rogue Agent 035
11-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Thnx Matt..., I suspected as much from one of the trailers I saw the other day, but wanted to double check an make sure.

AnthonyA85
11-09-2011, 08:20 PM
And we also apparently start in the middle of a fight (probably at Masyaf)

LionHeart XXII
11-09-2011, 08:27 PM
yeah i read that ACR starts when Ezio is in masyaf, which is kind of a bummer since i would have like to see some closure after ACB

Sparty2020
11-09-2011, 09:37 PM
I'd say either 1507-8 with a quick prologue (sorta like when Ezio was born in AC2) explaining his motivations to leave his birth place or we're instantly dropped into the action in 1511 at Masyaf. I personally hope for the former since I'm not 100% on why Ezio left. I know it's for the pieces of Altair but how did he hear of them? Why is he searching for them? Why abandon everything he knew/loved for it when he could have sent somebody else in his place? So many questions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

souNdwAve89
11-10-2011, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
I'd say either 1507-8 with a quick prologue (sorta like when Ezio was born in AC2) explaining his motivations to leave his birth place or we're instantly dropped into the action in 1511 at Masyaf. I personally hope for the former since I'm not 100% on why Ezio left. I know it's for the pieces of Altair but how did he hear of them? Why is he searching for them? Why abandon everything he knew/loved for it when he could have sent somebody else in his place? So many questions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

From what we know from the Ezio narration of the E3 CGI trailer, Ezio found a letter written by Giovanni at the villa. The letter spoke of a hidden library at the Masyaf fortress and at the time, Ezio was reminiscing about his life. He is questioning about himself and the Assassin Order. I REALLY hope we get to play a little in Rome and then have the journey to Masyaf.

roostersrule2
11-10-2011, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
I'd say either 1507-8 with a quick prologue (sorta like when Ezio was born in AC2) explaining his motivations to leave his birth place or we're instantly dropped into the action in 1511 at Masyaf. I personally hope for the former since I'm not 100% on why Ezio left. I know it's for the pieces of Altair but how did he hear of them? Why is he searching for them? Why abandon everything he knew/loved for it when he could have sent somebody else in his place? So many questions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Ezio goes to monteriggioni and finds a letter from his father to mario dated the year before his birth and it says there's something hidden under Masayf he goes to massif finds out that you need 5 keys to open it and that it's over run by templars then he goes to constantinople to find the other keys and that is a prologue to ACR.

thedeadman_47
11-10-2011, 02:43 AM
it will pick up straight after acb with desmond but i think a year after acb with ezio

Assassin_M
11-10-2011, 02:49 AM
It will start in 1511, the CGI wont be gameplay, it`ll still be CGI and the gameplay will start directly AFTER the events of the CGI.

LightRey
11-10-2011, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
It will start in 1511, the CGI wont be gameplay, it`ll still be CGI and the gameplay will start directly AFTER the events of the CGI.
Which is 4 years after Cesare's death.