PDA

View Full Version : What's up with ezio's walk?

the_atm
02-23-2011, 02:43 PM
i really hate walk with missions because just walking you over take them then it looks chopy with you stoping and going all the time it's really anoying, so why is it that ezio walks wayy to fast?

Pumpkins.
02-23-2011, 02:46 PM
oh yeah.. he walks faster than some npcs.. its annoying when he need to talk with someone and walk/stop/walk/stop.

Murcuseo
02-23-2011, 03:30 PM
If you don't hold the left stick forward fully, he walks slower. Or at least that was the case when I played it on the 360 this afternoon.

k20ml
02-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Robson's right.

Ass4ssin8me
02-24-2011, 12:38 AM
But then he walks too SLOW.

It would be good if there was a way to follow a companion ( Like it Red Dead Redemption you can walk the same speed as who you are with.

kekku500
02-24-2011, 02:57 AM
You can walk at the same speed as npc. Simply learn how to control your xbox 360 controller analog stick. Unless you are using a mouse and a keyboard then you are doomed until you realize you can buy xbox 360 controller for windows.

LordWolv
02-24-2011, 03:43 AM
It's annoying, but not THAT annoying.

Joe_Hurricane_G
02-24-2011, 06:55 AM
You can always hire some courtesans or blend in a random group of people. Just 'glue' Ezio in the crowd and he will autowalk at the right speed...

Victoroos
02-24-2011, 07:32 AM
i thought that this thread was about the way he wlks, cuse really, that's weird.
but eys, it's annoying, but I don't give a big ;D

<span class="ev_code_RED">Language Please...</span>

BioPulse.ps3
02-24-2011, 12:28 PM
isn't it that how all italians walk?? lol, i joke.

like others have said, just control the pressure on the left stick, that should work

zabaranak
02-25-2011, 01:54 AM
it aint that big a problem, i mean its better to have a fast assassin than a slow assassin, at least you know hes fit.

iN3krO
02-25-2011, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by kekku500:
You can walk at the same speed as npc. Simply learn how to control your xbox 360 controller analog stick. Unless you are using a mouse and a keyboard then you are doomed until you realize you can buy xbox 360 controller for windows.

Err, i hate run with controllers, so unless u give me a good way to turn left/right while pressing High Profile and X (from ps3 controller) i won't use it ...

AnthonyA85
02-25-2011, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kekku500:

Err, i hate run with controllers, so unless u give me a good way to turn left/right while pressing High Profile and X (from ps3 controller) i won't use it ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kekku, there is nothing wrong with using a keyboard and mouse. I do. And I would NEVER use a controller. I tried using an xbox and ps3 controllers before, and hated them.

And Daniel, I agree with you. And it's easy to control the speed of walking when using a keyboard, you just have to adjust the ammount of pressure you apply to the W A S and D keys.

Murcuseo
02-25-2011, 08:22 AM
I don't see the problem with using either Pad or K+M. Recently while playing through Dead Space I actually used both. Each has it's own benefits and if you can get used to either they're great.

kekku500
02-25-2011, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kekku500:
Err, i hate run with controllers, so unless u give me a good way to turn left/right while pressing High Profile and X (from ps3 controller) i won't use it ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kekku, there is nothing wrong with using a keyboard and mouse. I do. And I would NEVER use a controller. I tried using an xbox and ps3 controllers before, and hated them.

And Daniel, I agree with you. And it's easy to control the speed of walking when using a keyboard, you just have to adjust the ammount of pressure you apply to the W A S and D keys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As far as i know you can't use keyboard to adjust movement speed. My keyboard WASD keys can only be 0 or 1. How does adjusting the ammount of pressure to the key change anything? Keyboard key can be only either pressed or not, what you said makes no sense to me.
Using xbox 360 controller is better if you want to be able to control character walking speed.
You can't walk at the same speed as npcs using keyboard, only possibility is walk-stop-walk-stop... continiously.

iN3krO
02-25-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by kekku500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

And Daniel, I agree with you. And it's easy to control the speed of walking when using a keyboard, you just have to adjust the ammount of pressure you apply to the W A S and D keys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As far as i know you can't use keyboard to adjust movement speed. My keyboard WASD keys can only be 0 or 1. How does adjusting the ammount of pressure to the key change anything? Keyboard key can be only either pressed or not, what you said makes no sense to me.
Using xbox 360 controller is better if you want to be able to control character walking speed.
You can't walk at the same speed as npcs using keyboard, only possibility is walk-stop-walk-stop... continiously. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, atm my keyboard doesn't have these presure feature, but my portatil keyboard does and it's just perfect to play games like WRC :P

Keyboards are getting better but you are stuck with the controler (witch doesn't give u the same freedom as the keyboard/mouse)

ProjectXanatos
02-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by victorjr:
i thought that this thread was about the way he wlks, cuse really, that's weird.
but eys, it's annoying, but I don't give a big ;D

That's what I thought too, but I guess not.

On another note, I love the way he strides. Gives him that strong air of confidence. And, I think they call it "swagger" XD (except not looking like you have a limp, lol)

I myself have a problem with walking with certain NPCs. It's annoying to have Ezio turning half his body if he gets too close. I would rather have him just turn his head. :S

MrJLBoyyy
02-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Isn't it obvious? You're not walking the dinosaur!

In (more) seriousness, I hope they can fix this as well as online when you blend.

wellus666
03-11-2011, 09:13 PM
ezio walks like a gangsta pro assassin & in a odd way alot like desmond (Off topic but why is it that desmond can pull off the same acrobatics as ezio being that he's laying on his back for days on end?) . I haven't played ACB on pc but I agree with kekku500 just learn how to conrol your analog stick

ProjectXanatos
03-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by wellus666:
ezio walks like a gangsta pro assassin & in a odd way alot like desmond (Off topic but why is it that desmond can pull off the same acrobatics as ezio being that he's laying on his back for days on end?) . I haven't played ACB on pc but I agree with kekku500 just learn how to conrol your analog stick

Muscle memory.

rataven
03-12-2011, 02:56 PM
I get a kick out of how Ezio "walks" over stairs. With all the glorious battle animations in this game, it cracks me up that they didn't animate a separate movement for "step".