PDA

View Full Version : Pretty boring game atm.

GamerHugo
11-20-2009, 07:41 AM
Been playing it an hour or so and I have to so I'm not that excited about it.

I've had no fun...

Then again, watching a birth of a child isn't really what I was looking for in a game like this. Neither a mother saying "******". Where is this game going I have no idea.

Just hope it gets more interesting...

AnubisofSumeria
11-20-2009, 07:47 AM
you'll get even more ticked off when the framerate issues start kicking in

its just too easy this game is.. you can just easily walk about like neo and do the game that way, thers no need to bother with hirin groups, smoke bombs etc

orionpaximus000
11-20-2009, 09:24 AM
i don't know what game you guys are playing, but I'm having a blast.

MiniAssasin
11-20-2009, 09:50 AM
what are you two smoking lol

Bonjoyle
11-20-2009, 10:21 AM
This is an intellectual game full of history of the Knights Templar, renaissance art, and the religious movement of the time. If you want to blow stuff up and and just have a free for all, play Modern Warfare 2 or Call of Duty or something along those lines. This game is a masterpiece and is almost like an interactive movie. I have enjoyed every minute of gameplay from the opening sequence.

Grandmaster_Z
11-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Bonjoyle:
This is an intellectual game full of history of the Knights Templar, renaissance art, and the religious movement of the time. If you want to blow stuff up and and just have a free for all, play Modern Warfare 2 or Call of Duty or something along those lines. This game is a masterpiece and is almost like an interactive movie. I have enjoyed every minute of gameplay from the opening sequence.

ditto.

XxRTEKxX
11-20-2009, 11:12 AM
Bottom line, it's a video game. Not everyone gives a flying **** about the storyline, or the history........some people just want to enjoy the mechanics of the game and kill people, as well as, enjoy the experience of the free runnin'.

SWJS
11-20-2009, 11:18 AM
It's a video game. Giving you every ability and weapon at the beginning of the game would make it way too easy and everyone would complain about that. It doesn't matter if people don't care about the story, if they want to have fun, then they can beat the game and freeroam and do whatever they want.

GTA IV didn't start out with shooting, it started out with driving your drunk cousin home and going sight seeing. That was boring too, yet people still liked it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

zapatista111
11-20-2009, 11:44 AM
I actually was slightly of the same opinion in the first hour or so of the game. I felt it hadn't moved on so much from the original, and the missions I was sent on were somewhat mundane.

However, the next 2-3 hours have been absolutely fantastic, and I'm now completely hooked. Since I went to Tuscany etc. the pace has picked up, and the game is getting much much better, and immersive.