PDA

View Full Version : Tips from GameStop Employee regarding ACR missing codes

Erich0079
11-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Just to save some of you and the GS employees the headache over the missing codes that were to be in the case, there is nothing GS can do about it. Unfortunately unless there was a code printed on the receipt at time of pick-up, we can't magically make a new one appear. Codes placed in game cases are unaccessable to us. No GS in their right mind will open another new copy and place the code in your hands.
I recommend contacting Ubi about this missing code for only they can help you. I'm posting this as a pointer to those who feel the need to call and/or personally return to the GameStop you received your game at to request a new code, to which you will not get from GS, then proceed to complain and look like a fool.
Any respectful questions I'll get back to if need be.

Erich0079
11-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Just to save some of you and the GS employees the headache over the missing codes that were to be in the case, there is nothing GS can do about it. Unfortunately unless there was a code printed on the receipt at time of pick-up, we can't magically make a new one appear. Codes placed in game cases are unaccessable to us. No GS in their right mind will open another new copy and place the code in your hands.
I recommend contacting Ubi about this missing code for only they can help you. I'm posting this as a pointer to those who feel the need to call and/or personally return to the GameStop you received your game at to request a new code, to which you will not get from GS, then proceed to complain and look like a fool.
Any respectful questions I'll get back to if need be.

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 04:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Erich0079:
Any respectful questions I'll get back to if need be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sometimes they have extra code in hand if the need arises. But you are right, if none of the stores can help you anymore, call ubisoft. They'll give you a new code.

Black_Widow9
11-15-2011, 11:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Thank you for your input. We are directing them to Ubisoft Support if they cannot get it solved with their retailer. I don't think this needs to be a poll though.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>