PDA

View Full Version : I got spoiled the ending. Question to one of the forum managers.



an-assassin
06-13-2011, 12:26 AM
I saw the teaser trailer to ACR. Then down in the comment section there was a guy claiming to be working at UBI. He tolded everyone the ending http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif (The ending he told me sounded possible)

If the forum managers know the correct ending, is it then possible for me to send the ending to them, so I can be told if I have been spoiled or trolled?

Thank you

IIwangcarsII
06-13-2011, 12:42 AM
I very, VERY much doubt that its the real ending. Just sayin'

an-assassin
06-13-2011, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by JetChrisUK:
I very, VERY much doubt that its the real ending. Just sayin'

did you read it?

IIwangcarsII
06-13-2011, 01:14 AM
Yes.

Elbrujo1978
06-13-2011, 01:44 AM
According to that person what happens at the end of Revelations?

Account_Deleted
06-13-2011, 01:52 AM
anything could be made up and sound like the ending.. we're only given teasers to work on.. for all we know he might be a good story writer and combined a good ending.. don't beleive the ubisoft person... cause for all we know they could get the sack for doing that

Xanatos2007
06-13-2011, 01:57 AM
Tip: Never trust someone's words if they claim to work for or know somebody who works for so&so without official proof. Chances are they're some 12 year old troll making stuff up.

Keksus
06-13-2011, 02:41 AM
I very, VERY much doubt that its the real ending. Just sayin'

No. I'm really sure that ending will really happen. You would risk your job too just to ruin someones day. Wouldn't you?

masterfenix2009
06-13-2011, 03:11 AM
what did they say

Black_Widow9
06-13-2011, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
anything could be made up and sound like the ending.. we're only given teasers to work on.. for all we know he might be a good story writer and combined a good ending.. don't beleive the ubisoft person... cause for all we know they could get the sack for doing that
So very true. We don't know the ending and even if we did we couldn't tell you. Sorry. I wouldn't believe what random people on the internet say. I could tell you I was the Wizard of Oz and you wouldn't be able to tell if I was lying. We will all have to wait and see. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

GamerMayron
06-13-2011, 03:36 AM
What did he say?

LieutenantJojo
06-13-2011, 04:32 AM
Well, I wouldn't believe him. It's probably some random troll. BUT if he really works for Ubisoft and he spoiled the ending, then I'm sure he can go find another job.

And just out of curiosity, what did he actually say that the ending was?

Turkiye96
06-13-2011, 07:04 AM
i took a look and thats completly false... :P i even laughed at it, desmond cant use the animus to go back and change history and Ubisoft already said he wakes up at the end of ACR after Altair Ezio and Desmond reach a nexus

an-assassin
06-13-2011, 08:51 AM
I am happy to know that you Think that its fake. It would be terrible for me to get the ending spoiled.

k20ml
06-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Post the link so I can comment on his comment and dislike it and flag it as inappropriate and a spam and block him and comment on his youtube page, and create 2 more youtube accounts to do the same procedure twice, only more exaggerated and, and make 5 million more youtubers do the same.

tjbyrum1
06-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Post the link so I can comment on his comment and dislike it and flag it as inappropriate and a spam and block him and comment on his youtube page, and create 2 more youtube accounts to do the same procedure twice, only more exaggerated and, and make 5 million more youtubers do the same.

LOL!

iN3krO
06-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
anything could be made up and sound like the ending.. we're only given teasers to work on.. for all we know he might be a good story writer and combined a good ending.. don't beleive the ubisoft person... cause for all we know they could get the sack for doing that
So very true. We don't know the ending and even if we did we couldn't tell you. Sorry. I wouldn't believe what random people on the internet say. I could tell you I was the Wizard of Oz and you wouldn't be able to tell if I was lying. We will all have to wait and see. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you don't know the ending?

I do know... desmond will save the earth!

End Spoiled!

glenneey
06-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Xanatos is right, don't trust that guy,i don't know but maybe ubi didn't even yet make the end?

AMuppetMatt
06-13-2011, 10:41 AM
This has to be the weakest attempt to discover the ending of a game I've ever seen.

"I got told the ending by this guy but I'm not sure if he was right or not. Tell me the real ending and I promise that I won't tell anyone!"
"How can we trust you?"
"You have my word"
"Well you have to understand, that's not really enough. Can we see a link to this guy claiming to be part of our company?"
"I don't have it"
"Well then how can we believe that you're telling the truth and not just try-"
"I LIKE CAKE!"
"That's not really in response to ou-"
"I LIKE CAKE! I WAS TOLD AND I WON'T TELL ANYONE I'M SUPER SERIAL! I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE IT WASN'T THE REAL ENDING AND I WAS SPOILED."
"If we tell you the ending and it doesn't match up to what this person claiming to be working for our company said... doesn't that mean that you'd be spoiled anyway?"
"..."



Whilst I know that the second half of that hasn't happened I have the impression that it might. So no, they're not going to tell you it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif And surely there's a severe lack in logic about your request. If you HAVE been spoiled, then the forum managers telling you the spoilers doesn't change anything. If you HAVEN'T been spoiled, then the forum managers will spoil the game anyway, and then nothing will be a surprise for you. In fact, you would have been spoiled on your own request.

2+2=5, remember that!

RzaRecta357
06-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Obviously everyone working on the game is working super hard and isn't gonna spoil their career and life just to tell some random person on the internet the ending to a game.

You don't know it. He doesn't know it.

Obviously, the ending of the series will probably have Desmond win. But who knows. Maybe it'll be on some Neo matrix type of win.

an-assassin
06-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
This has to be the weakest attempt to discover the ending of a game I've ever seen.

"I got told the ending by this guy but I'm not sure if he was right or not. Tell me the real ending and I promise that I won't tell anyone!"
"How can we trust you?"
"You have my word"
"Well you have to understand, that's not really enough. Can we see a link to this guy claiming to be part of our company?"
"I don't have it"
"Well then how can we believe that you're telling the truth and not just try-"
"I LIKE CAKE!"
"That's not really in response to ou-"
"I LIKE CAKE! I WAS TOLD AND I WON'T TELL ANYONE I'M SUPER SERIAL! I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE IT WASN'T THE REAL ENDING AND I WAS SPOILED."
"If we tell you the ending and it doesn't match up to what this person claiming to be working for our company said... doesn't that mean that you'd be spoiled anyway?"
"..."



Whilst I know that the second half of that hasn't happened I have the impression that it might. So no, they're not going to tell you it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif And surely there's a severe lack in logic about your request. If you HAVE been spoiled, then the forum managers telling you the spoilers doesn't change anything. If you HAVEN'T been spoiled, then the forum managers will spoil the game anyway, and then nothing will be a surprise for you. In fact, you would have been spoiled on your own request.

2+2=5, remember that!

you misunderstood me. I didnt want him to tell me the right ending. I would HATE that. I just needed to make sure that I was getting trolled. BTW link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWTndFBNPE first comment section (for the moment)

Btw your comment made me rofl http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AMuppetMatt
06-13-2011, 11:56 AM
Wait a minute?
You weren't lying?!
You deserve a medal mate, honesty is something that's hard to come by nowadays :/
Cheers for taking my post as a bit of tongue in cheek and not as some sort of attack, very easy for people to get the wrong end of the stick http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AntiChrist7
06-13-2011, 12:00 PM
Nobody is that stupid to leak the ending like that. he would get traced pretty easily and have a big lawsuit on his ***

rileypoole1234
06-13-2011, 03:55 PM
I told him off. He's obviously a troll.

SleezeRocker
06-13-2011, 04:19 PM
spoiler:
The sales of ACR will GO OVER 9000!!!
And then the fail of duty players will say "WHAT 9000! THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!" *in the mind of "hardcore" cod player "They make other games that's not Call of Duty! WTH!?"

roostersrule2
06-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by an-assassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
This has to be the weakest attempt to discover the ending of a game I've ever seen.

"I got told the ending by this guy but I'm not sure if he was right or not. Tell me the real ending and I promise that I won't tell anyone!"
"How can we trust you?"
"You have my word"
"Well you have to understand, that's not really enough. Can we see a link to this guy claiming to be part of our company?"
"I don't have it"
"Well then how can we believe that you're telling the truth and not just try-"
"I LIKE CAKE!"
"That's not really in response to ou-"
"I LIKE CAKE! I WAS TOLD AND I WON'T TELL ANYONE I'M SUPER SERIAL! I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE IT WASN'T THE REAL ENDING AND I WAS SPOILED."
"If we tell you the ending and it doesn't match up to what this person claiming to be working for our company said... doesn't that mean that you'd be spoiled anyway?"
"..."



Whilst I know that the second half of that hasn't happened I have the impression that it might. So no, they're not going to tell you it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif And surely there's a severe lack in logic about your request. If you HAVE been spoiled, then the forum managers telling you the spoilers doesn't change anything. If you HAVEN'T been spoiled, then the forum managers will spoil the game anyway, and then nothing will be a surprise for you. In fact, you would have been spoiled on your own request.

2+2=5, remember that!

you misunderstood me. I didnt want him to tell me the right ending. I would HATE that. I just needed to make sure that I was getting trolled. BTW link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWTndFBNPE first comment section (for the moment)

Btw your comment made me rofl http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No that's not the ending as Desmond dosent die in ACR as Alex Amancio the creative director for ACR said that ACR is ezios and altairs last games but Desmond will live on