PDA

View Full Version : Trouble climbing the tower - Prospero Da Siena - Antico District

Lapistola0127
12-03-2010, 12:41 AM
I should probly cool off before I post this, but I've spent the last 14 hours playing this game for the first time. I'm new to third person so it's awkward. Anyway I've spent the last two hours trying to kill the !@#$%^&*( Prospero Da Siena but he's a ***** and he runs away before I can catch him. I finally did catch and kill the MF, and then spent an hour trying to climb the @#$%^&*( tower! This is about my 7th Borgia tower to take over and I've been able to figure the others out. I'm at my wits' end. I finally got killed after jumping off by accident and now I have to kill the #$%^&* Prospero Da Siena again!

How do you climb this tower? I've tried every side and every foothold from every angle over and over again. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

mcfalck
12-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Start climbing on south side. Climb till you get to a ledge. The go left to the west side of the tower. Climb a small window and you will see 3 holes and a broken ledge. Climb it and go left - move to the north side of the tower. Climb the 2 windows beside the banner, then the small ledge, jump the banner to the left and move to the east side of the tower. The is a wooden ledge below you - drop to it. Hang on the ledge and go left. Then climb up the small window, the holes and go left to the south side of the tower. Then it is pretty straight forward. Hope it helps...

Inorganic9_2
12-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Which one is Prospero da Siena again?

Mulreay
01-06-2011, 11:57 AM
I had the same problem, I spent a good 45mins at this and fell off more times than I can swear at. There seems to be a glitch in the game. When you hang from the first wooden platform, Ezio refuses to traverse to the left on the narrow ledge. You have to hang down try to go left then when he refuses, jump back up and then hang back off and repeat.. after about 8 trys he finally traversed onto the small ledge.
Absolute pain in the neck this part is.

kncybul92
04-20-2014, 10:46 PM
I had the same problem, I spent a good 45mins at this and fell off more times than I can swear at. There seems to be a glitch in the game. When you hang from the first wooden platform, Ezio refuses to traverse to the left on the narrow ledge. You have to hang down try to go left then when he refuses, jump back up and then hang back off and repeat.. after about 8 trys he finally traversed onto the small ledge.
Absolute pain in the neck this part is.

Thanks all.I thought maybe I had to wait and get that jump/grab skill like in ACII.

Locopells
04-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Thanks all.I thought maybe I had to wait and get that jump/grab skill like in ACII.

No, but it does make it quicker...