PDA

View Full Version : I dont know what all the complaining is about..YES UK PEEPS I GOT ME GAME :)-midnight

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 04:43 AM
so sent my gf to tescos in the wee hours of the morning, she came back making out she hadnt got it...almost died lol, but she had what a funny joke http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But yeah read the manual, which i think is superbly done lol (bet no one else has even bothered with this, but its summin i do before each game i play)

well wacked it on at 12:30 am
turned it off at 5am
wacked it back on at 9am ..missed my 10 o,clock tutor meeting (oh well uni sucks lol)
have only put it down to post.

ok so its for the xbox360
i have yet to have my xbox make a superload noise compared to other games, seems quiter if anything. have yet to see freezing..touches wood

well i played through the tutorial and the intro scene that i had already seen on youtube. and went off into the kingdom after being set my goals

well what can i say i jumped on my horse binky, i chose the white one and gallapoed away, trotting when going past guards getting viewpoints etc.

then i got to the city and have been doing all the missions and side quests before im even going to do my assasination.

but ok my verdict

controls..thought these were going to be easy, they werent lol but after 10 minutes of mayhem they are the best controls of every game

enmy Ai was fantastic, i laughed when being warned by a guard to stop punching some civilian. the stealth meter is quite good.

blending when you kill someone isnt a glitch, its a feature ok. its so you can get away unoticed once you kill a random guard in the city. its a tip in the manual. civilaians guards everything is superb very engrossing

combat is awesome its not easy, and it does take skill and they do not attack you one at a time. and your health bar is not at full wack like ya see in the videos you have to earn that upgrades.

graphics are awesome, so is the soryline

repetativeness, maybe im easily pleased but every time i saved a civilian pickpocketed etc it always felt different. if these repetative things that people say are bad then im probably not going to find main assasinations repetative either.

free running is also hard in a way when ya on full alert, especially early when ya cant regrab surfaces lol.

animations amzing, i love the horse lol.

so yeah i could write on and on and on. i really cant find anything bad about the game

maybe im easily pleased or maybe most of you have lost the ability to really enjoy games just rushing though them.

but thats my take on the game, i recomend it to everyone. a piece of art

x_101_
11-16-2007, 04:48 AM
Sounds good http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif too bad i have to wait for the pc version http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Line0
11-16-2007, 05:04 AM
i fully agree with u, people nowadays dont know how to apreciate a gd game like this, just want more and more bah, ive been waiting for this like 2 years ago and i will buy it for sure cuz this game is awesome, its a sign that next-gen is really here...so enjoy it and post some videos tho i want to see it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif (only getting it next week)

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Line0:
i fully agree with u, people nowadays dont know how to apreciate a gd game like this, just want more and more bah, ive been waiting for this like 2 years ago and i will buy it for sure cuz this game is awesome, its a sign that next-gen is really here...so enjoy it and post some videos tho i want to see it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif (only getting it next week)

i would post videos but i wouldnt know how. i dont have a camera and i dont know how people do ingame recording.

but yeah its a superb game i still havent done my first kill after liek 7 hours of play.

i have been unlocking the viewpoints, killing some templars..very hard btw especially as ya dont have ya counter kill skill early in the game after ya rank is stripped.

and got a few flags, pickpocketed, interegated and overheard some conversations

btw interagations are sweet ya find ya target, you scope out the scene. you stand nea him and hit the target button to activate the mission. he caries on talking or whatever hes doing then he'l walk away. then your stalking him blending, slowly pusjhing people aside until you follow him in an alley. then ya beat the information out of him.---i do it liek a movi sequence

pure awesomeness

the glitches that appear on screen btw are markers to hit a button on ya controller for a better more movie like scen rather than from altairs perspective. quite a cool addition to the cutscense

colt122
11-16-2007, 05:22 AM
thanks nice well overview of it

cant wait to get it
dont say anything im australian ps3 user

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by colt122:
thanks nice well overview of it

cant wait to get it
dont say anything im australian ps3 user

i feel your pain dude. i really do.

soz it was a bit vague and a bit full of gramatical mistakes, it was legible so thats ok.

hope i didnt give any spoilers away.

but yeah i think it depends what sort of gamer you are. im a chilled ot relaxed gamer. who likes to do everything and take my time and i find it outstanding in every aspect

colt122
11-16-2007, 05:29 AM
dont be sorry you did a better overview of the game then most reviews -bad and good

but with the aus delays and that i was angry but i just focus on other things and time goes quickly

Chiefslaughter
11-16-2007, 05:35 AM
Great overview, I'm loving the game so far as well http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Anyway, before I go counters back, to kill Templars I threw them to the ground and hacked them up, or threw them off a cliff. Cheap but efffective. I also managed to assassinate one!

-Chief

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 05:35 AM
dont be sorry you did a better overview of the game then most reviews -bad and good

but with the aus delays and that i was angry but i just focus on other things and time goes quickly

also note that the things such as pickpocketing and interogation and eavesdropping are not repetative.

its always in a different location, different route or situation , different people, different amount of guards and when you do each one you are adding to the games storyline.

with save the civilian the guards numbers and difficulty also changes for each one.

oh and pickpocketing is quite hard because of the crowd.

also save the civilian can lead in some cases to a city wide alert as you are hacking people up in view of guards.

colt122
11-16-2007, 05:36 AM
sounds much better then i thought then

Chiefslaughter
11-16-2007, 05:39 AM
I think it's a great game overall Colt. At least check it out, I know some people aren't going to like it, but it's good.

-Chief

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 05:40 AM
sounds much better then i thought then

oh and read the manual peoples complaints about knocking into guards and guards not leaping at you off the bat isnt bad ai. it says in he manual what constitues as being unsocial. and the different alert states of guards and doing something minor will just recieve a warning but put them on higher anger levels. its all in the manual. makes alot of sence too because back then law and order was a little different than it is now.

sorry im posting here and not playing as im feeding my baby and i cnat play atm lol. damn you baby. im twitching.

colt122
11-16-2007, 06:21 AM
:P

Piecycle
11-16-2007, 11:44 AM
AC is a work of art. I might go so far as to say it is my favorite game I have ever played. I actually took off work the last 2 days and beat the game twice. I don't know if I still have a job or not, but its worth it.

I feel sorry for the people who truly dont appreciate this game. They are missing out.