PDA

View Full Version : Any tips to catch the tax collector guy?

StreeTunderPT
11-24-2011, 10:49 AM
Hi.

Any tips to catch the tax collector guy?

I already tried to wait for him in the bank before i get the money.

But no sign of him, in the beginning of the game i saw him alot maybe three times!

Now that im almost at 100% completion, i dont see him!

AnthonyA85
11-24-2011, 01:53 PM
What's your Templar Awareness/Noteriety level?

From what I've read on the forums, the guy only shows up when your awareness level is at 100, and you're near a bank that is in Templar teritory.

As for catching them, well, you can do it one of two ways:

LOTS of free-running followed by a Tackle (you get the loot, an achivement (for first time only) and he gets to live)

OR

Shoot him. Which is what I do with the Borgia Messengers (and will do with the Tax Collector), they're easier to loot when they're dead, afterall.

StreeTunderPT
11-24-2011, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
What's your Templar Awareness/Noteriety level?

From what I've read on the forums, the guy only shows up when your awareness level is at 100, and you're near a bank that is in Templar teritory.

As for catching them, well, you can do it one of two ways:

LOTS of free-running followed by a Tackle (you get the loot, an achivement (for first time only) and he gets to live)

OR

Shoot him. Which is what I do with the Borgia Messengers (and will do with the Tax Collector), they're easier to loot when they're dead, afterall.

Thanks for the tips, i will try that and report

StreeTunderPT
11-24-2011, 05:32 PM
AHAHAH

I got him !

Thanks for the tips it really worked.

AnthonyA85
11-24-2011, 09:28 PM
Glad i could help. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BlackGhostrider
11-25-2011, 01:29 AM
if still ppl are having problems finding those and statement above does not work:5out of 6 tries:running around the place directly in front of suleyboys palast(imperial district i think),near zhe red border.i ran around a building,2rounds and he came for me