PDA

View Full Version : "Calling all stand-ins" Sequence 7 bug..

MikkelHjort
01-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Hello,

Everytime I've tried doing the last part of the mission: "Calling all stand-ins", where you have to follow Micheletto to the play, I get to the bottom of the stairs where I'm not very far behind him, and yet I keep getting the "Target lost"-error.

Been trying this quite a few times now, followed a video and tried pretty much everything else aswell. Also restarted the mission, but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Mikkel.

germanosz
01-09-2011, 06:38 AM
Are you sure he doesn't get out of your sight for more than 25 seconds?
That will desync you.

Fride2011
01-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by MikkelHjort:
Hello,

Everytime I've tried doing the last part of the mission: "Calling all stand-ins", where you have to follow Micheletto to the play, I get to the bottom of the stairs where I'm not very far behind him, and yet I keep getting the "Target lost"-error.

Been trying this quite a few times now, followed a video and tried pretty much everything else aswell. Also restarted the mission, but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Mikkel.

I have exactly the same problem as you do, and I've tried absolutely everything! Really annoying! (I've got PS3.)

odin41034
04-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Following Micheletto, 1st part OK, part 2 end up
in "Target lost", before my 25 seconds is spent, and i have Michelotto in sight.
(Playing Brotherhood on PC"

JAC

bradfordmstuart
04-18-2011, 10:19 PM
Same problem here! Second part where he get on his horse...immediate "target lost" etc...repeated it about 30 times, yikes!
Tried restarting as well.
A PC bug?
Help anyone?
Thanks,
Bradford

MarkProthro
04-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by bradfordmstuart:
Same problem here! Second part where he get on his horse...immediate "target lost" etc...repeated it about 30 times, yikes!
A PC bug?
Help anyone?
Thanks,
Bradford

MarkProthro
04-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by MarkProthro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bradfordmstuart:
A PC bug?
Help anyone?
Thanks,
Bradford </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is the last ubisoft game I buy. I get the target lost bug as well. no fix anywhere on the internet. i guess im just supposed to eat it. f u ubisoft!!!

bradfordmstuart
04-26-2011, 08:58 PM
It turns out this was just some lame-*** game "non-design!" Yes, the level's mission was to just follow the dude, but it turns out you need to take out everyone that he meets up with on the way!
Obviously, some snot-nosed-dip-**** skipped a production meeting, and so the game play suffered.
You won't find this kind of slacker at Valve or Blizzard!

edtwozeronine
01-20-2012, 02:09 AM
This essentially brakes the game, release a damn patch!

edtwozeronine
01-20-2012, 02:10 AM
Bump! Release a patch!