PDA

View Full Version : idea for a helpfull sticky thread.

fordfan25
01-16-2006, 05:10 PM
a list of best climb speeds and angles for the more commonly used fighters/bombers in the game. the list would idealy be created by one persone "a mod" so as new plane data was added it could be edited into the first post of the thread so as to work around haveing to hunt 8 pages to find what you need. if there is a discrpancy of a few MPH or degrees in angle between what each "expert" says the maby just give a rough avg.

any way just a thought i had seeing as there are pleanty of guys in the forum who manly use one type of plane or the other. of course this would not be as usefull for long range co-op missions were you have alot of time to get to alt but in rooms like 334th ect it would be awsome.

fordfan25
01-16-2006, 05:10 PM
a list of best climb speeds and angles for the more commonly used fighters/bombers in the game. the list would idealy be created by one persone "a mod" so as new plane data was added it could be edited into the first post of the thread so as to work around haveing to hunt 8 pages to find what you need. if there is a discrpancy of a few MPH or degrees in angle between what each "expert" says the maby just give a rough avg.

any way just a thought i had seeing as there are pleanty of guys in the forum who manly use one type of plane or the other. of course this would not be as usefull for long range co-op missions were you have alot of time to get to alt but in rooms like 334th ect it would be awsome.

danjama
01-16-2006, 05:23 PM
It would be a necessity that this sticky is locked, i hate to imagine the replies going on otherwise http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

neural_dream
01-16-2006, 05:32 PM
fordfan, my experience from when I was compiling the aircraft reference guide is that this is TOO ambitious. You'll have to start on your own asking for info on one specific aircraft, then from another and then start the thread that you're asking for. When it comes to practical, precise and valid performance values and tips in the game this forum isn't giving a lot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif.

MLudner
01-16-2006, 05:34 PM
Oh, I'm sure it does it's best.