PDA

View Full Version : I can't get to sequence 5...I can ngo no further

orangegoblin73
03-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Hi Forum

I have completed all sequences from 1 to 4. 4 is saying it is 88% synched, although in the DNA it says that all of the memories are %100 synced. Also the memeory start icon is flashing for the far east of the antico district, but every time i go there it say that the area is not accessible, and there is a sparkling white wall that prevents me from going further.

Other than the memories, the only thing i do not have %100 on are the guild challenges, i have done everything else. What am i missing???

PLease help!...

Thanks in advance...

xCr0wnedNorris
03-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Welcome to the Forums! Have you tried going around the inaccessable memory? Sometimes it'll block the direct path but you can run around it. If that's not the case then get into contact with Ubisoft Support (http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/).

daydreamer2010
03-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi orangegoblin73.

IF I'm right you are stuck at the same point as I was.
locate the damaged aquaduct icons on your map. If you follow the aquaduct you will come to an area with two breaks,one with water running off it and one dry.There should also be a architect standing by each break, but you cannot repair the breaks because there is a borgia tower nearby covering the area. at the dry break you should be able to pass through, and the memory start point is in an archway in front of a large closed iron gate set into the high wall. this is the area I spent hours trying to find,and must have passed it dozens of times,so it must be easily missed. It is best to follow the aquaduct as the point you need does not show as an icon on the map but it is at a S/E position near the white dotted line that shows on it.