PDA

View Full Version : A question about morale and crew

sdcruz
01-25-2005, 08:02 PM
A question was asked to the dev team about the morale and crew - and they suggested sinking ships to boost morale - but how is this measured - how do we know if the crew morale is High or Low - is there some sort of gauge available?

regards
Shelton.

Bulwark_
01-25-2005, 08:14 PM
I think I remember reading somewhere that when you click on an individual crew member, his status will be available. Things like his morale or fatigue. There must be something like that! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Bulwark_
01-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Oh, and I just thought of another good morale question. Is it possible for an individual crew member to die from: getting shot while surfaced, smoke inhailation, or disease? If so, that would lower the overall morale wouldn't it?

julien673
01-26-2005, 08:46 AM
i only know they can die...its may change the moral http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

bertgang
01-27-2005, 06:47 AM
I bet for a sort of gauge showing crew's morale, althoug the best way should be looking at people's facial attitude: smiling when everithing is fine, then serious, worried and so on.
Such level of detail should be less easy to make.

macker33
01-28-2005, 07:36 AM
I'm not really pushed when it comes to morale,as long as they can hup to it.

Will bad morale affect performance?

hauitsme
01-28-2005, 11:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Will bad morale affect performance? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That was answered over 5 months ago. Look it up for yourself. Can't find it? Look again. Still can't? You're not trying hard enough!

HeibgesU999
01-28-2005, 11:37 PM
That's a good question. How will the information be related to the player?

And the modeling with the changing facial expressions wouldn't be that hard to do.

I know there are sports games that show player models facial expressions change depending on if they are on a hot or cold streak.

I know the pithchers start looking tired in MVP 2004.

macker33
01-29-2005, 05:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hauitsme:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Will bad morale affect performance? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That was answered over 5 months ago. Look it up for yourself. Can't find it? Look again. Still can't? You're not trying hard enough! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've a bad memory do ya know,We cant all be johnny on the spot,
Anyhow you never answered the question,i'll assume yeah.

Nietzsche was a nut,a man stood in my way so i jumped over his head(thats crazy talk).