PDA

View Full Version : Consolidate Forums?

RiesenSchnauzer
09-17-2005, 05:54 AM
At this point wouldn't it make more sense to put PF, General and ORR forums together as one? The mods would only have to monitor one forum tha way and fans would only have to check one forum for pertinent news.

RiesenSchnauzer
09-17-2005, 05:54 AM
At this point wouldn't it make more sense to put PF, General and ORR forums together as one? The mods would only have to monitor one forum tha way and fans would only have to check one forum for pertinent news.

HelSqnProtos
09-17-2005, 10:23 AM
S~!

Won't happen, nor do I want it to. The only merge that should really take place is GD with the PF room. That is truly a waste. ORR will always be around seperately in some form or fashion.

LeadSpitter_
09-17-2005, 10:23 PM
actually many want it combined, more then do not want it merged.

Its been suggested many times by users and moderators to the community mangers and get no response back.

Its needs to be done especially with BOB Forums coming soon.

It would be nice to have someone update the website more frequently like the german forums ubimarc.

-HH-Quazi
09-17-2005, 10:35 PM
Too much riff-raff going on in the GD forums for them all to be combined. No need dirtying up the other forums with the back-biting, name calling that goes on in the GD forum.

HelSqnProtos
09-18-2005, 12:18 AM
S~! and I second Quazi. Those who want "fast paced" can go to cwos or their like.

Willey
09-18-2005, 08:13 AM
There was even a poll for merging PF and GD... And the very most of the users voted for a merged forum, but nothing happened http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Even the german PF and FB boards have been merged, and it takes really long to achieve something there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ORR should be kept seperate.

joeap
09-18-2005, 03:32 PM
Hmm I agree with this 100%, keep ORR seperate but combine the other two. Most fly merged anyway.