PDA

View Full Version : How would you like ACR to end? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*



AU7thGear
08-23-2011, 05:56 AM
I would like to see it end by Ezio walking back through Florence as an old man and seeing Ghosts of poeple he has met and things he has done as he climbs back on the church tower building (the one you race you brother to the top of in ACII) and slowly close his eyes and says something like "Im sorry it changed brother" *Cries like a baby*

GratedLeeman
08-23-2011, 08:37 AM
Ezio wearing a top hat and tuxedo, tap dancing in Rome.

mrxclusiv.au
08-29-2011, 05:52 AM
I dont give a crap how it ends I want it to begin inline with console variants on the PC, and now cause I said this a mod will come in and put the padlock on other threads to discuss this my asa - tell me where these threads are - they seem to not exist I can't find them and neither can google, how about a link to one of these other "threads" where we can discuss this before you slam on the padlock????

vCroke
08-31-2011, 08:56 AM
If it follows the trailer, which it most likely won't, but if it does then I would love for after Ezio has hit the bald guy for an arrow to narrowly miss his neck and cut the rope, then he jumps off and lands in a bale of hay. Then, as you can craft bombs in Revelations I would love for a bunch of assassins on the mountains to shoot bombs strapped to arrows toward the tower and for a cutscene, Ezio walking away as the tower is crumbling behind him.

rednas3636
09-01-2011, 11:41 AM
dramatic ending where ezio DIES!

RwYeAsNt
09-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Honestly? How I would like AC:Revelations to end:

Ezio revisiting Florence and also revisiting the sanctuary as an older man (As Desmond see him in "ghost" form in AC: Brotherhood)


Then of course, AC: Revelations spoilers:

Desmond waking from his coma and exiting the Animus, Lucy still alive or a hit at it (Ezio finds the Shroud (which is a Piece of Eden that allows you to bring people back from the dead) Desmond now knows were it is and will go save Lucy), and Desmond with coordinates to one of the temples and all set to go for AC3... full-Desmond finale.

That would be the best way to end the series IMO. As far as the "2012 doomsday story goes" There is still alot that can be done in the AC universe including more games. But, next year is 2012 and I believe it would be the best time for AC3 to be full-Desmond and finish that story.


Cliffhanger ending you may be thinking? Ubisoft loves cliffhanger endings so.. lets see. Imagine, you (as Desmond) find the Shroud (spelling?), pick it up and Desmond says "Well... I hope this works" *Shroud activates, bright white fade, credits*

Miztag
09-07-2011, 12:26 PM
How should it end...

With Desmond trapped in the Animus, both Becca and Shaun are lost on what to do. Then You hear the Animus expert from the end of Brotherhood. It's all been Abstergo! The so called Assasins helping you have been abstergo agents, using yet another form of control! After all the shiite you went through, they used you to gain access to the temples and other POE's to continue their control over the world. Then Desmond wakes up from the animus, only he's told he's not Desmond, but Desmond's son, used to get the last piece of information. It seems Subject 16 was actually Desmond, and he died fighting Abstergo's control over him in the Animus. Dun dun dun! And the Story isn't over. The Assasins saga should continue in a new Multiplayer game called Assasins Creed: Around The World. You get to create three Avatars, and they can be allied with the Assasins, the Templars, or the Aliens. Each having a special power. (Eagle Vision (assasins), High Tech Weapons (aliens), GPS (templars)) and make them each try to kill each other in 10 player levels around the world. Let the game run for two years and then bring out another game. Assasins creed: The Final Chapter. Desmond's son knows who's winning the battle, the templars would be the most likely to win, and the aliens join the assasins to finish the story, by bringing down the wold economy the Templars have established and begining life anew. A new Genesis, with Desmond and the girl from the ACB ending that was mentionned as the new Adam and Eve. Desmond and Desdemona!

AU7thGear
09-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Miztag:
How should it end...

With Desmond trapped in the Animus, both Becca and Shaun are lost on what to do. Then You hear the Animus expert from the end of Brotherhood. It's all been Abstergo! The so called Assasins helping you have been abstergo agents, using yet another form of control! After all the shiite you went through, they used you to gain access to the temples and other POE's to continue their control over the world. Then Desmond wakes up from the animus, only he's told he's not Desmond, but Desmond's son, used to get the last piece of information. It seems Subject 16 was actually Desmond, and he died fighting Abstergo's control over him in the Animus. Dun dun dun! And the Story isn't over. The Assasins saga should continue in a new Multiplayer game called Assasins Creed: Around The World. You get to create three Avatars, and they can be allied with the Assasins, the Templars, or the Aliens. Each having a special power. (Eagle Vision (assasins), High Tech Weapons (aliens), GPS (templars)) and make them each try to kill each other in 10 player levels around the world. Let the game run for two years and then bring out another game. Assasins creed: The Final Chapter. Desmond's son knows who's winning the battle, the templars would be the most likely to win, and the aliens join the assasins to finish the story, by bringing down the wold economy the Templars have established and begining life anew. A new Genesis, with Desmond and the girl from the ACB ending that was mentionned as the new Adam and Eve. Desmond and Desdemona!

Wow you really thought that through!

RwYeAsNt
09-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Miztag:
How should it end...

With Desmond trapped in the Animus, both Becca and Shaun are lost on what to do. Then You hear the Animus expert from the end of Brotherhood. It's all been Abstergo! The so called Assasins helping you have been abstergo agents, using yet another form of control! After all the shiite you went through, they used you to gain access to the temples and other POE's to continue their control over the world. Then Desmond wakes up from the animus, only he's told he's not Desmond, but Desmond's son, used to get the last piece of information. It seems Subject 16 was actually Desmond, and he died fighting Abstergo's control over him in the Animus. Dun dun dun! And the Story isn't over. The Assasins saga should continue in a new Multiplayer game called Assasins Creed: Around The World. You get to create three Avatars, and they can be allied with the Assasins, the Templars, or the Aliens. Each having a special power. (Eagle Vision (assasins), High Tech Weapons (aliens), GPS (templars)) and make them each try to kill each other in 10 player levels around the world. Let the game run for two years and then bring out another game. Assasins creed: The Final Chapter. Desmond's son knows who's winning the battle, the templars would be the most likely to win, and the aliens join the assasins to finish the story, by bringing down the wold economy the Templars have established and begining life anew. A new Genesis, with Desmond and the girl from the ACB ending that was mentionned as the new Adam and Eve. Desmond and Desdemona!

I'm really sorry, but if Ubisoft actually did that... it'd be the last game I play from them.

W4H1B
09-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Guys, if you want it to make sense, then the END of Ezio's story must re-connect with Desmond's, like it has done before. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

But this time, he's not after an Apple, because he already found it and hid it, then Desmond finds it in 2012 (even though it's still 2011 in real-life, lol). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

I would like to see Ezio find a way to stop the Solar Energy bursts , and a way to defeat the Templars once and for all. http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

Maybe he could find another P.O.E, but not an Apple, the Sword or the Crown, and then Ezio takes the object and leaves another clue for Desmond.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

Maybe, Ezio could find a Dagger with an Hourglass like in prince of Persia, but instead of making time last forever, the hourglass might contain a rare biological chemical from a died-out plant that has enough potency to extend the life of the Sun by 1,000,000 years, AND get rid of Abstergo. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

Then the story could switch back to 2012, and Desmond could find it on the peaks of the Columbian mountains, inside the Grave of Ghengis Khan. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

And, the Assassins who saved Desmond at the end of ACB explain to Desmond that Subject 16 was his father, and they had a previous sample which Abstergo stole, then fused with Subject 16's blood, but it made him lose his mind with too much exposure to the Animus's side-effects. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

But the Assassins also explain that, both in his father, and in his own blood, there is a specific gene that can alter the chemical to give life to people who have passed on (ie. Lucy), http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

or even prevent a living subject from ever dying, if used properly and not exposed to extreme Animus radioactive frequencies. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

And finally, when Desmond leaps to go back, break-in to Abstergo and save Lucy, she turns on him http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif , stabs him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif , and when he wakes up, Vidic is standing over him, explaining that 'Ms. Stillman has been an Abstergo operative, and as such, had to work diligently and patiently undercover with the Assassins to find the Assassin Lair' (in 2012, so that Abstergo could DESTROY it)!

And with a Cliffhanger left, the location of the Lair is.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

Washington D.C. (so, in the next game, Desmond has to go to Abraham Lincoln's time, but eventually to the D.C lair in 2012 to finish the story with its Penultimate chapter. And Swords and Axes are swapped for M16s and Uzis in the fighting-gameplay). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

AU7thGear
09-27-2011, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by W4H1B:
Guys, if you want it to make sense, then the END of Ezio's story must re-connect with Desmond's, like it has done before. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

But this time, he's not after an Apple, because he already found it and hid it, then Desmond finds it in 2012 (even though it's still 2011 in real-life, lol). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

I would like to see Ezio find a way to stop the Solar Energy bursts , and a way to defeat the Templars once and for all. http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

Maybe he could find another P.O.E, but not an Apple, the Sword or the Crown, and then Ezio takes the object and leaves another clue for Desmond.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

Maybe, Ezio could find a Dagger with an Hourglass like in prince of Persia, but instead of making time last forever, the hourglass might contain a rare biological chemical from a died-out plant that has enough potency to extend the life of the Sun by 1,000,000 years, AND get rid of Abstergo. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

Then the story could switch back to 2012, and Desmond could find it on the peaks of the Columbian mountains, inside the Grave of Ghengis Khan. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

And, the Assassins who saved Desmond at the end of ACB explain to Desmond that Subject 16 was his father, and they had a previous sample which Abstergo stole, then fused with Subject 16's blood, but it made him lose his mind with too much exposure to the Animus's side-effects. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

But the Assassins also explain that, both in his father, and in his own blood, there is a specific gene that can alter the chemical to give life to people who have passed on (ie. Lucy), http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

or even prevent a living subject from ever dying, if used properly and not exposed to extreme Animus radioactive frequencies. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

And finally, when Desmond leaps to go back, break-in to Abstergo and save Lucy, she turns on him http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif , stabs him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif , and when he wakes up, Vidic is standing over him, explaining that 'Ms. Stillman has been an Abstergo operative, and as such, had to work diligently and patiently undercover with the Assassins to find the Assassin Lair' (in 2012, so that Abstergo could DESTROY it)!

And with a Cliffhanger left, the location of the Lair is.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

Washington D.C. (so, in the next game, Desmond has to go to Abraham Lincoln's time, but eventually to the D.C lair in 2012 to finish the story with its Penultimate chapter. And Swords and Axes are swapped for M16s and Uzis in the fighting-gameplay). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif


Sorry I stopped listening after the first sentence. Your condescending tone is not appreciated.

ihal
11-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Personally, I want to see Desmond wake up, cut his losses with the Assassins, go it alone like Juno said to.

And oh yes, the Apple will end up in his possession and function as the Animus later on. If the Apple can't do it...!

Tzeentch_859
11-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by ihal:
Personally, I want to see Desmond wake up, cut his losses with the Assassins, go it alone like Juno said to.

And oh yes, the Apple will end up in his possession and function as the Animus later on. If the Apple can't do it...!

Yeah got some random feeling that maybe Desmond might shun both sides and walk the path juno and 16 were talking about (with that other person who could be the 'she'). Alternatively,the ending with Ezio back in Florence and crying on the tower would be amazing. Just do it with all the same camera angles towards Il Duomo and that would be a fitting finale to Ezio. Yeah Desmond will probably wake up from the coma and be some master assassin, ready to complete his journey.

Altair661
11-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Ezio finds the library and whats inside and it syncs both Ezio, Altair, and Desmond. He wakes up knowing this, and he's captured by Templars as well as a nearly dead Lucy. Outnumbered, Desmond prepares for death when a random earthquake destroys the buliding and Desmond muct save Lucy from the Templars and escape the city in: I AM ALIVE!!!!!

Seriously though

Most likely though Ezio will open the library find the amazing thing, and will do something else. Then we wake up as Desmond after 16 gives him a message explaing more in depth what he meant before hand(The Truth from ACB). Confused but ready Desmond is greeted by the people at the end of ACB (William and someone else) they tell him of Lucy's condition and that she is going to die if we dont find help and the Templars are on they're way. Adding onto whatever he has to do/find from what happened in the vault.

johnnyhayek
11-08-2011, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by AU7thGear:
I would like to see it end by Ezio walking back through Florence as an old man and seeing Ghosts of poeple he has met and things he has done as he climbs back on the church tower building (the one you race you brother to the top of in ACII) and slowly close his eyes and says something like "Im sorry it changed brother" *Cries like a baby*

Well, your ending is actually pretty good. It gave me goose bumps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Nice idea

H1nds6071
11-14-2011, 05:21 PM
or you could have a further on timeline where russia is under the influence of the templars coz aye think one ov thu temples iz there not sure as ov yet i myt b rong but thu map in AC2 showed round bwt 7/8 in total aye think nt sure bwt tht eiva but ya get my drift move the story along a few more years closer to the time ov desmonds and tht mebys bring it into the 17th century and have a total different charecter coz desmond iz a covergance ov many different bloodlines but is still a decendat ov Ezio Auditore and Alta´r ibn-La'Ahad so you could have a different ancestor that woz from russia or even columbus traveling to the americas in the age of discovery which was after the renaissance era http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif just some ov my thoughts.



Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.