PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer problems

Timrek2010
05-25-2011, 06:43 PM
hey can somebody help me with the multiplayer? i can't seem to find anyone, no matter what mode i try. friend me or can someone offer some advice?

thanks!

Faren1977
05-25-2011, 07:03 PM
I have the same problem!!! I buy the game 8 days ago and i never have the chance to play multi....my best time is 4 player but he finish by disconect after somes minutes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I really disapoint with the multiplayer game.

Faren1977
05-25-2011, 07:05 PM
I have try 6 to 20 time a day and i wait 30 min to 2 hrs before disconect with no chance to play. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

cbapiaz
05-27-2011, 08:40 AM
it requires 2 things
1-patience
2-a lot of patience

so keep trying and you'll find one.. just abort the current search and start another http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Black_Widow9
05-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Have you checked here to make sure your settings are right?
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood [PC] Connection issues. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/9691085619)

xawizz
05-28-2011, 11:10 AM
What the is this how can you sell a game that you have to be a super pc hacker to play!!!
Tryed every fix there are. all ports are open and firewal is set butt still i cant play online!! When i try to join its always only 1-6 butt when i get 5-6 player i lose my connection. so come on now and fix the game or give back the money i payed to get it!!!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Black_Widow9
05-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by xawizz:
What the is this how can you sell a game that you have to be a super pc hacker to play!!!
Tryed every fix there are. all ports are open and firewal is set butt still i cant play online!! When i try to join its always only 1-6 butt when i get 5-6 player i lose my connection. so come on now and fix the game or give back the money i payed to get it!!!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>
Hello and welcome to the Forums. If you have tried the fixes and it is still not working please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Machiavelli331
05-29-2011, 12:27 PM
I enjoy the assassination mode ! I had to wait sometimes quite a lot to jion with others as well...

BlueWallpaper
05-29-2011, 02:17 PM
in case no one's figured it out 'contact support' means go taking a running leap off of a tall building.

i agree - very anti-ubisoft after they've failed to fix the multiplayer. i've waited for ages and never get anything more than the 'searching.... 1/6' loop of death. i wish there was some recourse to return the game - ubisoft don't even care that it's faulty.

Jett202
06-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by BlueWallpaper:
in case no one's figured it out 'contact support' means go taking a running leap off of a tall building.

i agree - very anti-ubisoft after they've failed to fix the multiplayer. i've waited for ages and never get anything more than the 'searching.... 1/6' loop of death. i wish there was some recourse to return the game - ubisoft don't even care that it's faulty.

I completely agree with you. They truly do not care. Not a single move has been made to fix the ridiculous issues that the game is having. It can't be that every player who has the game just has a faulty system---it is their game that has the problem, it has nothing to do with our systems. I'm sorry that you're also having problems. One thing is for sure, I will never buy an Ubisoft game again.

vilanune1991
06-06-2011, 10:09 AM
My connections are as you indicated above...but why has the client to do so? ubi as to fix the things before they promote an new game

strange

cbapiaz
06-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Jett202:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlueWallpaper:

I completely agree with you. They truly do not care. Not a single move has been made to fix the ridiculous issues that the game is having. It can't be that every player who has the game just has a faulty system---it is their game that has the problem, it has nothing to do with our systems. I'm sorry that you're also having problems. One thing is for sure, I will never buy an Ubisoft game again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i guess they don't care enough about the PC version, i can't be more ****ed off bout this, i love the game and i'm still playing it cauz of that, but this is ****ing inacceptable, if they are not gonna give support for the game and fix the issues related they shouldn't release the game for PC at all, sure this is extreme but they cannot do this for people that pay a lot of money and want they game to work.

Jett202
06-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by cbapiaz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jett202:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlueWallpaper:

I completely agree with you. They truly do not care. Not a single move has been made to fix the ridiculous issues that the game is having. It can't be that every player who has the game just has a faulty system---it is their game that has the problem, it has nothing to do with our systems. I'm sorry that you're also having problems. One thing is for sure, I will never buy an Ubisoft game again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i guess they don't care enough about the PC version, i can't be more ****ed off bout this, i love the game and i'm still playing it cauz of that, but this is ****ing inacceptable, if they are not gonna give support for the game and fix the issues related they shouldn't release the game for PC at all, sure this is extreme but they cannot do this for people that pay a lot of money and want they game to work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are damn right, sir.