PDA

View Full Version : What did they do to the good old SC??

acornman37
06-23-2008, 10:26 AM
IMO i think the games were way better when Fisher worked for the government. It just isnt Splinter Cell if you're running on the streets wearing a hoodie fighting cops with SMGs. Double Agent was kind of still with the NSA but that's where it started straying. I guess its more realistic to be combating terrorists and revolutionists as opposed to stopping a world crisis with the Russians, but cmon, that's what video games are for.

It just give you so much more of a worldly feel when you're fighting for something big and different than the usual stuff we here about.

Why do the authorities of splinter cell have to ruin Sam Fishers life in every way they can think of? He is the man.

His daughter gets hit by a car wtf? Oh yea in the books his girlfriend gets shot right in front of him and he gets angry and just shoots people instead of knocking them out from that point on. Although he is getting old...they're probably just trying to find a way to get rid of him...slowly.

acornman37
06-23-2008, 10:26 AM
IMO i think the games were way better when Fisher worked for the government. It just isnt Splinter Cell if you're running on the streets wearing a hoodie fighting cops with SMGs. Double Agent was kind of still with the NSA but that's where it started straying. I guess its more realistic to be combating terrorists and revolutionists as opposed to stopping a world crisis with the Russians, but cmon, that's what video games are for.

It just give you so much more of a worldly feel when you're fighting for something big and different than the usual stuff we here about.

Why do the authorities of splinter cell have to ruin Sam Fishers life in every way they can think of? He is the man.

His daughter gets hit by a car wtf? Oh yea in the books his girlfriend gets shot right in front of him and he gets angry and just shoots people instead of knocking them out from that point on. Although he is getting old...they're probably just trying to find a way to get rid of him...slowly.

Jackie Fiest
06-23-2008, 12:56 PM
You will probably get a better response to this in one of the Legacy threads, rather than in the off topic area. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif