PDA

View Full Version : Some question?????

Nadaclos
11-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Hello everyone, im new here and my first topic is about question XDD.

In Uplay the Outfit Ezio in AltaÔrís armor is unlockeable, thats mean people who beat the Ac2 before and get this armor are going to purchase the armor again with ubi points??? If this is the case there is gonna be some rewards for people who finish AC1 and AC2???

And Haha, i think this is asked a lot, but there is no gamerstop arround here, so there is another way to get Harlequin???

Thanks in advanced for the answers.

gamertam
11-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Hello Nadaclos and welcome to the Ubisoft forum.

On top of my head at the moment? There's no Uplay activity for AC1. The answer is yes, if you have complete ACB. You will have a chance to get it again. If i remember it right, there will be four unlockables and one of them is an armor.

Beside from Gamestop, there's no other place But except maybe Ebay auction site.

Blazingdomino
11-07-2010, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Nadaclos:
Hello everyone, im new here and my first topic is about question XDD.

In Uplay the Outfit Ezio in AltaÔrís armor is unlockeable, thats mean people who beat the Ac2 before and get this armor are going to purchase the armor again with ubi points??? If this is the case there is gonna be some rewards for people who finish AC1 and AC2???

And Haha, i think this is asked a lot, but there is no gamerstop arround here, so there is another way to get Harlequin???

Thanks in advanced for the answers.

If you live in Australia, EB games store, Game or some other places.

Nadaclos
11-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the answers.

BioPulse.ps3
11-07-2010, 12:32 PM
if you live in europe, play.com has the harlequin exclusively for europe