PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 Hidden Video in main menu?

Roakeru
11-10-2010, 05:10 AM
Has anybody actually seen this:
"Assassin's Creed 2 Easter Egg - Hidden Video (cgi Quality)
To view this easter egg with your own copy of the game, you need to:
1, start the game
2, wait until it gets to the startup screen and says "press enter"
3, DO NOT PRESS ENTER!!! and do not move the cursor.... JUST DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!!!!!!!
4, wait exactly 2 minutes.... it seems a lot longer when you are actually doing it, but yes, wait 2 min.
5, kick back and watch the video."
http://www.eeggs.com/items/57399.html
I don't have the game anymore and can't verify it and i haven't find it on youtube either..so could some of you guys verify it and upload the video if it's real......or just let me now if it is new or just the CGI trailer...
Sorry for the post if it is just crap but it made me curious.

SlimeDynamiteD
11-10-2010, 05:21 AM
Haven't seen it, but I'll try :d

Pavan_NL
11-10-2010, 05:30 AM
It is the E3 trailer, although they cut he parts where the characters spoke.

jimbo11235813
11-10-2010, 06:39 AM
It's not really an Easter Egg in my opinion. Its what most games have (including AC1). I can't remember, but I think ubisoft just stops it from playing automatically unless the game is left for two minutes (where you say it needs to be left). With the assassins creed games, its generally the original trailer. The CGI video in the 'Easter Egg', its basically the E3 trailer without the target speaking.

realgangsta213
11-10-2010, 08:25 AM
do you mean the carnival one where he shoots the guy at the end??? since u don't have the game anymore can anyone else answer

caswallawn_2k7
11-10-2010, 08:33 AM
will just be like the demo play all games have went left on the menu for too long, it is stop screen burn in, for those times when you start up a game and walk away for some reason while it is loading.

as if a stationary picture stays on a screen (CRT/LCD/Plasma/LED it doesn't matter what type) for an extended period of time it causes the areas making that image to get stuck and can leave a ghost like image on the screen that cannot be removed basically ruining the screen, so it is more of a fail safe than a easter egg.

Big_Steve68w
11-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by realgangsta213:
do you mean the carnival one where he shoots the guy at the end??? since u don't have the game anymore can anyone else answer

Yes, it's the E3 carnival trailer without the VO at the end. Instead of the target speaking, he claps his hands and Ezio immediately shoots him in the face.