PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Guild Challenge - (20) 5 kill killstreaks

IntoxicEIGHT
11-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Sorry about the title of this thread. The real challenge is on the Mercenary Guild challenge list and its (10) 5 kill killstreaks instead of 20.

where's the best place to find a bunch of regular guards i can lay down the law on repeatedly for this challenge? Keep in mind i've completed the story, so its a Janissary extravaganza in Constantinople right now. Any good missions to replay for this challenge?

(Problem solved. A good mission to replay for this particular challenge is Sequence 4, Memory 3)

Sarari
11-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Damn, getting a 5 kill steak is gonna be challenging because of the Janisarries. You can't kill them with out hit in the kill streak.

SK Dirgon
11-19-2011, 11:39 PM
I picked it up off the 2nd (or 3rd?) mission for the book lady. The one where you have to find her scroll on the boat for her.

I just ran in, had 8 guards attack me, and chain killed 6 of them.

It's all luck, really. Have to hope while you're spending 6 seconds burying your weapon in the one guard another doesn't swing at you and break the chain. Luck based achievements really aggravate me. -_-;

XP_Ang
11-20-2011, 07:44 AM
Segment 4-3 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Sarari
11-20-2011, 07:48 AM
I hate the new kills that Ezio does. The ones where he sticks the sword into someones chest and just stands there until he slides off. And there's another one just like it.

Honestly, I've hated a lot of the new moves added to Brotherhood and into ACR. They were just time wasting kills.

Xtrava
11-21-2011, 09:15 AM
I've just done this the hard way too. Every group of 4 walking around has one Janissary and one of the orange capped dudes who dodge all the time. It makes it tricky, but you can still do it. I run around till I find a wandering group, then just hidden blade the Jan right in front of them, if lucky then double kill the Jan and orange cap (forgot what they're called..).

Then you will have 2 fat guards chasing you. Run around the city again keeping them tailing you till you find another set of 4, make sure to kill the Jan then let them all chase you. Bit of a Benny Hill type of thing. Then kill one and streak. Did it this way 5 times to get all 10 times. It's a bit more challenging, but is easier than it might sound.

Good luck!

IntoxicEIGHT
11-21-2011, 09:43 AM
yeah, sequence 4 memory 3 was way easier. lol