PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer lobby

rogue_hart
04-29-2010, 04:14 AM
Dear ubisoft design team.

Once again the multiplayer lobby is wrong. It's just wrong. In so many ways. I have managed to sign in, create a account and get to the waiting for other part so it has been good so far.

I'm wondering why on earth you guys decided to not have lobbies. I don't see if anyone else is online and waiting. I also have to hit and hope that someone else picks the same options as me. For all i know there are a hundred other people out there waiting with all just one option different to me.

I've made the same complaint in with vegas. double agent and farcry 2. It's just obviously poor design and really shows a lack of understanding of design. Raven shield has the right kind of lobby so I don't understand what the problem is. Please sort it with a patch. Make sure the next instalment in the farcry, rainbow six and splinter cell series has usable lobbys.

Thanks...

Dread_stunlock
05-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Dear Ubisoft, please make a guy play Co Op SCCT (Chaos theory) Pay him 500$/ and make him stare at the lobbies made! in SCCT COOP OR!!! OR MAKE HIM STARE AT THE LOBBIES YOU MADE FOR VERSUS THANK YOU http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif