PDA

View Full Version : is it nessecrery to do all objectives?

assisinn00b
07-15-2008, 03:25 AM
i know that when you do a mission it says something like 3/6 objectives needed, though is there any point in doing the rest of them?

Do they help in anyway, do they make the assassination run smoother, as i always end up setting of a load of trouble and the whole city is after me and the sync bar flashes red even once i have hidden the actual bars just keep flashing red.

for example i have just done a mission where some large guy poisons the wine and kills people at his party, and i was stuck in the crowd and had to climb out and run after him, is that the proper way to do it, or is there a slick way to just sneak up behind him if i managed to get all the needed information.??

assisinn00b
07-15-2008, 03:27 AM
n
oh and also am i needed to do them all to get 100% completion

ScytheOfGrim
07-15-2008, 03:35 AM
You don't have to do them all, and you don't really get anything for doing them all.

Yes, I believe you have to do them all to get 100% completion.

assisinn00b
07-15-2008, 03:40 AM
does that mean i have messed up the game, or can i go back and do them after the memory block?

DJPieSlice
07-15-2008, 03:46 AM
Of course you can! It even becomes easier because all of the objectives are shown on your GPS. Regardless of if you did them or not.

But the cut scenes and stuff become really annoying. And you can't skip them.

Anyone here know a way to skip the damn cut scenes? Or at least Al-Mualim's lectures . . .

ScytheOfGrim
07-15-2008, 03:47 AM
You can go back to them at the end of the game.

EDIT:
@DJPie... Slice... :

Once Al Muallim begins blabbering, grab the disc, find a sixty-four story building, and toss the disc off of it with a firecracker attached.
That should help you skip the cutscene, because by the time you get home, Al Muallim should be done talkin-
Oh... wait...

assisinn00b
07-15-2008, 03:48 AM
ah phew. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif thanks.

drego5
07-15-2008, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by assisinn00b:
i know that when you do a mission it says something like 3/6 objectives needed, though is there any point in doing the rest of them?

Do they help in anyway, do they make the assassination run smoother, as i always end up setting of a load of trouble and the whole city is after me and the sync bar flashes red even once i have hidden the actual bars just keep flashing red.

for example i have just done a mission where some large guy poisons the wine and kills people at his party, and i was stuck in the crowd and had to climb out and run after him, is that the proper way to do it, or is there a slick way to just sneak up behind him if i managed to get all the needed information.??

Sometimes they help. For example, in Damascus, when going up against Jubair Al-Hakim, the maps acquired are of particular value.