PDA

View Full Version : DLC for singleplayer

Jureck0
12-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Do you think,that UBI publish DLC for singleplayer?

Clarth
12-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Jureck0:
Do you think,that UBI publish DLC for singleplayer?

No

value_zero
12-17-2011, 02:04 PM
They didnt even released multi dlc so far, all about that ancestor, its already in the game, only it has to be unlocked, and i dont find this to be a downloable.

Nanoo007
12-20-2011, 02:22 PM
It would be great for us to have at our disposal a DLC as the disappearance of Da Vinci that we could play Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Better if it were completely free. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SixKeys
12-21-2011, 03:59 PM
They probably will at some point. In my Uplay profile where it shows I have the Ancestors MP character pack, it's in one of three slots. This to me hints that we might be getting two more DLC's. One will probably be more maps for the MP and one something for the single-player.

value_zero
12-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by SixKeys:
They probably will at some point. In my Uplay profile where it shows I have the Ancestors MP character pack, it's in one of three slots. This to me hints that we might be getting two more DLC's. One will probably be more maps for the MP and one something for the single-player.

Hey, Six, I want to thank you for the free giveaway of your code to me, i really apritiate it, can you check your PM, thanks.