PDA

View Full Version : Beyond game complition activities?

adarwinter
02-27-2010, 04:38 AM
are there any action oriented activities outside the main missions and collecting stuff?

i know there are the linear underground missions (however they are called) and collecting feathers and view points but these missions eventually run out and they dont involve a lot of challenge. mostly exploration.

my question is - what is there to do once u finish the game, u found all the collectibles and explored all the linear parkour challenges and are done with the story?
are there any ways to get more action (sword fights? assassinations?) and things to do after game completion? in GTAIV u had vigilante missions that are random and never run out (and on the PC there are the TONS of mods that create missions for you but these are not official). Are there any types of random missions in AC2?

Wonderglue
02-27-2010, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by adarwinter:
are there any action oriented activities outside the main missions and collecting stuff?

i know there are the linear underground missions (however they are called) and collecting feathers and view points but these missions eventually run out and they dont involve a lot of challenge. mostly exploration.

my question is - what is there to do once u finish the game, u found all the collectibles and explored all the linear parkour challenges and are done with the story?
are there any ways to get more action (sword fights? assassinations?) and things to do after game completion? in GTAIV u had vigilante missions that are random and never run out (and on the PC there are the TONS of mods that create missions for you but these are not official). Are there any types of random missions in AC2?

Nope,you can always freerun and fight whoever you want except for civilians.

But you can replay all the Side Missions (Assassination's,Race,etc)

I still haven't got the game for the PC,but i hope there will be a mod for this and the difficulty.

adarwinter
02-27-2010, 09:32 AM
i seriously doubts that mods will exist. there were no mods for AC1.

1) also what are the side missions u r talking about?
2) how do u get them?
3) how do u reply them?
4) are the random and infinite or do u eventually run out of them?

adarwinter
03-01-2010, 04:41 PM
a bump to allow someone to answer these questions.

bokeef04
03-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by adarwinter:
i seriously doubts that mods will exist. there were no mods for AC1.

1) also what are the side missions u r talking about?
2) how do u get them?
3) how do u reply them?
4) are the random and infinite or do u eventually run out of them?

pretty sure there were a few mods for AC1, i remember someone changed Altair's clothes

the side missions are the assassination contracts(recieved from pigeon coops), courier missions, races and beat up, each had it's own marker and can be seen if you go into the DNA strand and scroll past the main mission markers, these only had a set number though