PDA

View Full Version : Another question regarding patches

WildeSau1975
03-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Hi all,

I posted today already regarding patches but still have problems.

I am not quiet sure if my installation is a real merged installation or not. I think so but when I start the game, it says version 3.0. Shouldnt it say version 3.0m? How can I check if it´s merged or not. In case it´s merged, do I have to install the patch 3.01 first before installing the mega patch "PF_patch_3.0m_to_4.04m"?

Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks.

Michael

WildeSau1975
03-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Hi all,

I posted today already regarding patches but still have problems.

I am not quiet sure if my installation is a real merged installation or not. I think so but when I start the game, it says version 3.0. Shouldnt it say version 3.0m? How can I check if it´s merged or not. In case it´s merged, do I have to install the patch 3.01 first before installing the mega patch "PF_patch_3.0m_to_4.04m"?

Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks.

Michael

FoolTrottel
03-22-2007, 02:34 PM
Me thinks it should say 3.0m...

But, check if you can fly a non PF plane, like, maybe the Sturmovik?

If it's not there (in the Quick Mission builder as a flyable) then you're on the standalone I guess...

If you do have the merged install, the mega patch will install all patches, no need for 3.01 or wathever...

Good Luck!

WildeSau1975
03-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Hi FoolTrottel,

Many thanks for your post.

I can fly these planes and I also have the AEP but when starting the game, it says 3.0 - without m.

I have tried to install the mega patch (I extracted all the files into the mainfolder of the game ) but it didnt work.

Don´t know what I have done wrong. Is it possible that I have installed the different games in wrong order?

Thanks.

Michael

FoolTrottel
03-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Check the properties of the shortcut you use to start the game with. (right mouse-click on it, choose properties)

That should tell you where it is installed.

Check and verify if that is indeed the folder you installed the megapatch in...

That's the only thing I can think of currently...

RxMan
03-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Gather all the original discs you have then follow these instructions.
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/26310365/m/5581083643