PDA

View Full Version : Speedbar Options

FRO8769
08-20-2007, 07:58 PM
I was wondering if there is a way to implement ammunition rounds, bombs, rockets, etc in the speedbar. I play CFS3 as well and when your flying and start firing your machine guns you can look to the right and see how many you shot or are shooting right then. It makes it easier to know how much ammunition you have left.

FRO8769
08-20-2007, 07:58 PM
I was wondering if there is a way to implement ammunition rounds, bombs, rockets, etc in the speedbar. I play CFS3 as well and when your flying and start firing your machine guns you can look to the right and see how many you shot or are shooting right then. It makes it easier to know how much ammunition you have left.

han freak solo
08-20-2007, 08:14 PM
The luftwaffle planes have ammo counters on the instrument panel in the game, IIRC.

The others have squat.

When you run out of ammo, the best thing to do is stay on your enemy's tail until that enemy bugs out. (If it's a fighter.)

Fireball_
08-21-2007, 05:53 AM
The only other one I know about is the US Navy F6F's have an ammo counter.

TgD Thunderbolt56
08-21-2007, 05:57 AM
You can also do a "<gunstat" check on most scripted servers and have a relative idea provided you know your loadout before you took off. Obviously this gets a little tougher as your time on the server gets longer (per session of course).